• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pictures by Bopeye at 2010 LBL Hunt

Started by Bopeye, February 07, 2010, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Due to problems beyond our control, Chet and I just went to the LBL for one day. We left Saturday morning and I just got in a little bit ago. I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I'll let some of the others tell you about it, but I wanted to post a few pictures and tell everyone thanks for a good time.
I also wanted to apologize to Linemansteve. I did not realize who he was since we had several fellas there from another board. I just assumed he was with their group and for that I apologize Steve. I wanted to get a pic of you once I realized who you were, but my famous cell phone started giving me problems. I also want to apologize to a few others. Art your picture didn't turn out, I'm sorry. Reggie your picture didn't either. There were several of  you that the pictures are either way dark or were just a blur, I apologize to all of you.
Without any further rambling, here's some pics that did turn out. 

This is Palegroe. I might have misspelled that, but I'm sure he won't mind, will you buddy?  :roflmao:

Here's Hamer. I think he's trying to squeeze out a fart, but who really knows with this character.  :laf:  BTW, BITE ME Hamer.  :eyebrownod:

Here's Golfertrout and Frogman.

Here's one of the finest little guys I have ever met. None other than Bills grandson, Curtis.  :wink:

CCP and Coyote101 (Pat). Pat is a true gentleman and a good coyote hunter. I do believe he got at least one.

This guy is a riot. None other than our very own. SLAGMAKER!

Here's Semp. This years winner of the BITE ME award and the newest BUTT OUT Pro Staffers.

Bills Custom Calls praying he wins that new BUTT OUT PLUG, but he didn't.  :roflmao: That went to Roundman.  :highclap:

Yotehnt Brad. What a good fella. I always enjoy him when I recognize him.  :innocentwhistle:

My good buddy Weedwalker. Always a pleasure to talk and see him again.

Jimmie in Ky and Coyotehunter1 getting close again.  :eyebrownod:

BTW, a few coyotes died as well.  :highclap: :congrats:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Wishing I was there :yoyo:
Thanks for the pics Bop.
Congrats Semp on the....well......the.......ahhhh you know :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

awesome,  Semp demonstrate the butt in out ?

thanks for the pics  !!!

alscalls

:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:   MAN I wish I coulda been there........

Bop you did not need to leave.........that tool was for Deer!  :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

iahntr

Thanks Bop !
Enjoyed it,
and lookin forward to more.
Scott

slagmaker

A good time was had by all. It was great getting to meet everyone.

Bop Glad to finally get to meet you face fo face, it was a blast.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

Bop,

Thanks for posting the pictures.  Looks like everyone had a good time.

Jerry

Palegroe

I believe every one had a good time and I know I did. 

Bop you spelt it wrong but its right   :confused:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

Bopeye

Got a few more pics I want to show.

Hamer put every picture of the Flat Jared saga on tape with the credits going to everyone that contributed. I was very touched.
Thank you so much Hamer and to everyone that contributed. I haven't shown Jared yet as he has been at his grandparents house today. I bet he'll enjoy it.

Got a maglite and a knife from "anonymous", but I know who he is.  :eyebrow:

I won an awesome call that PITW donated and was made by Yotehntr. It's Honduran Rosewood with Hippo Ivory for a ring and antler for a toneboard. It's way too pretty to use, so it goes on my collection shelf.
:eyebrownod:

Yotehntr

Quote from: Bopeye on February 07, 2010, 05:23:41 PM

I won an awesome call that PITW donated and was made by Yotehntr. It's Honduran Rosewood with Hippo Ivory for a ring and antler for a toneboard. It's way too pretty to use, so it goes on my collection shelf.
:eyebrownod:

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:  Look at the Sig line bud.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

buckshot

I made it down we had a good time . I met weedwalker nice guy and linemansteve on the trail . We had 4 in our group none had any luck . I found some good places to hunt . May try it again sometime I made it to the restraunt thusday nite and that was it . I did not get to spend much time with everyone . I eat good and got some hunting in was fine with me. I seen lots of guys I did not know who they were. We all had a great time at LBL  thanks

Bopeye

Quote from: Yotehntr on February 07, 2010, 06:34:58 PM
:mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:  Look at the Sig line bud.

Sorry Brad, but you are just gonna have to get over this one. I have two more of your calls that are very nice and I'll use them, but this one goes on the shelf as a "keeper". I don't want nothing happening to it.  :nono:

msmith

Don't blame ya Bop. That sure is a sweet looking call.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Bopeye

The family and I just got done watching the video Hamer put together with all the pictures from Flat Jared. When it was over with Jared said, "That almost made me cry".
You made one happy little boy again Hamer.

I once again wish to express my gratitude to all of you that took the time out of your schedule for Jared.  :highclap:

pitw

Bop it was good meeting you at the party.  As for the call, I don't think you can officially call it a call until it has called something :confused:, so take 'er out and use it cause it's the only way I can go hunting with you right now :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

Now ya gotta take it out at least once...... :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

KySongDog

Quote from: buckshot on February 07, 2010, 07:16:53 PM
I made it down we had a good time . I met weedwalker nice guy and linemansteve on the trail . We had 4 in our group none had any luck . I found some good places to hunt . May try it again sometime I made it to the restraunt thusday nite and that was it . I did not get to spend much time with everyone . I eat good and got some hunting in was fine with me. I seen lots of guys I did not know who they were. We all had a great time at LBL  thanks

Welcome to FnF, buckshot!   There's a great group of guys here.  Jump right in.   :wink:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11