• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Great bunch of guy's!!!

Started by WldWldWest, February 07, 2010, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

Hey Guy's

I wanted to take a second and thank everyone as well that took the time to make the LBL hunt a success and allow me to participate!

And I wanna think the Yoyehntr as well for getting me involved with you folk's ...I'll tell ya, He's a great guy even though he didnt look very good in that wig I brought for him to wear at camp :roflmao: (Next year I'm gonna see about getting him a makeover before we come!)

All joking aside I cant remember all of the name's of the people I met this week but I have never been associated with a more knowledgeable bunch of guy's about their sport and unselfishness and caring towards their fellow hunter's and friend's and I consider everyone of y'all a class act! and I hope to find a place to fit in...Maybe some of those good trait's will rub off on me!

Doug
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

weedwalker

Hey Doug,
It was great to meet you. And don't worry, you fit right in with our bunch. :wink: Hope to see you there again. Making new freinds with hunters like you is what it's all about. :yoyo:

Ed

FinsnFur

Dont worry about the names Doug. The rest of us TRY to forget them. :roflmao:

Glad ya had a good time, wish I coulda made it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

I just keep wishing I woulda made it.......Oh well next year I guess.....
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Doug, it was a pleasure meeting you. Chet and I couldn't stay that long so it felt like a whirlwind most of the time. I look forward to seeing you next year. Maybe we won't be wounded next year and be able to spend our normal 3 or 4 days of hard hunting there.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

golfertrout

my first year and i will be back . it was an awesome trip and glad i went.  Bop your one funny guy and im glad i got to meet you. didnt realy like to see you and Richard in the bed together though. :shrug: hope he likes your pics you took of yourself on his camera :roflmao: thanks for everthing guys i had a great time. i will post my pics later im going hunting in the morning :eyebrow:

CCP

QuoteBop your one funny guy and im glad i got to meet you. didnt realy like to see you and Richard in the bed together though. .

Dave he was all I could afford :puke: WildWildWest was too expensive. :roflmao:

I had a great time also meeting you WildWildWest glad Yoyehntr talked you into coming and hope to see you there for many,many more years.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

HaMeR

It was good to meet you Doug. You fit right in. You enjoy coyote hunting & learning & that's about all it takes to fit in.

Maybe next year we can share a laugh or two huh??  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

Quote from: WldWldWest on February 07, 2010, 08:16:56 PM
I have never been associated with a more knowledgeable bunch of guy's about their sport and unselfishness and caring towards their fellow hunter's and friend's and I consider everyone of y'all a class act! and I hope to find a place to fit in...Maybe some of those good trait's will rub off on me!

Doug

That's the LBL pretty much in a nut shell! ;yes;

I've only made it twice there & it was awesome both times. :wink:

coyotehunter_1

Doug, I'm glad Brad decided to drag you along and you had a good time.
It was a great feeling for me seeing you again after all these years. I remember us playing together when we were kids, your all grown up now, so I reckon I won't be calling you little Doug anymore.  :wink: :laf:

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.