• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

CCP first 2010 LBL post

Started by CCP, February 08, 2010, 05:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I got many more post with pic's coming in the next few days but wanted to get this one out first.

I had a blast at the LBL this year and to try and remember all the names I would surely miss someone. So a BIG THANKS to you all.

Putting names with all the new faces and reacquainting with friends from the past was a blast. One of the things I would like to comment on is I was blown away to see everyone continually coming in and giving to the drawing. Looking back I should have not been surprised, given that you guys are some of the best and top notch people in the WORLD. :yoyo:

I would also like to give out a big THANK YOU to Jim Champion of FnF for letting us hang out here and organize this hunt here on the board. Without his help and support it would be hard for us to put out this info on the hunt. Plus here on FnF it seems some of the best personalities in the hunting/outdoor world come here. Sometimes Jim may seem like a hard ass but that’s just the yankee in him. :laf: Down under all that ugly and nerdyness is a heart of gold and a good friend. So once again Jim THANKS for having us guys here. :highclap: :yoyo:

Jim Champion

One of the high lights for a lot of us was getting to meet Barry right here in this F-in country…. He has brought a lot to this board and has also brought a lot into our lives. Most of us find we can’t wait to read his next story to see what he and his family are doing. It has caused many of us to do the same which in turn helps us get to know one another better.

Reading Barry’s post and talking to him on the phone I felt he was a great guy. Meeting him in person was no disappointment he is a great guy. The 50% of the conversation I could actually understand  it was very pleasant and fun. For the other 50% of the conversation I could not understand it was still funny as hell.

As you guys that were there you know Barry aint much on the picture taking of himself and posting them but, I was able to find one that even he would approve of.

Barry PITW

As I have in the past I and Reggie hung together. I think we get along together good because he likes his 20oz cokes and I like my water so we don’t drink each other’s drinks… :eyebrow:. I an Reggie are pretty close and he and I will always lend a hand or an ear to each other when in need. He and I talk to each other all throughout the year and look forward to hanging out once a year.  He is the type of friend I hope everyone has the opportunity to have at some point in their life. Even when we disagree we are still friends. THANKS Reggie!!!!  :congrats:

Reggie Mallardsr

Some of you might have noticed Joel (straycat) hangin around with me/or I with him... Joel is also a great friend and I look forward to him giving me hell each year and telling me when Iam wrong…… When I am head strong and going in one direction he is there to reel me back in to reality… Good part is he is usually right. He is an all around great guy and friend I feel I can speak to him about anything. To top that off he has a heart of gold and always seems to want to look out for the little guy. He is funny as hell to boot. THANKS Joel!!!!  :congrats:

Joel Straycat

My friend Ed was busy hunting this year at LBL but he and I spend quite a bit of time talking to one another throughout the year. A lot of you may not know that Ed is the idea maker on most of the photoshop stuff here. He usally calls after a pic has been posted and say’s “I was THINKIN…… wouldn’t it be funny if…..”  :roflmao: :roflmao:

And there we go, most times I can’t talk for laughin  and some of the stuff I just cant do. So with that said if you get photoshopped you need to call Ed…… For you guys that don’t know Ed he is not only a funny guy but has a heart of gold. He would do anything to help his fellow man in need. Iam also proud to call him a friend. THANKS Ed!!!!!  :congrats:

Ed Weedwalker

I enjoyed everyone there and will post many more pictures and stories soon just wanted to make sure these 5 good friends weren’t lost in the shuffle of my next post to come.
You guys at FnF and LBL you have impacted my life as I meet others in the world.

To Reggie, Ed, Joel, Jim and Barry you have impacted my life abroad and at home.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

My hat's off to you guys and everyone else who makes the LBL hunt something worth looking forward to all year.    :congrats:

FinsnFur

Is that a tramp stamp on Barry's money maker? :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I noticed that Barry wore a smile like that most of the time.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

Thats where he broke when his wife kicked him for taking the toilet seat off....... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Tikaani

I guess since Barry does not like his face posted we have to settle for that image.

"Just say no to crack"
John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Coulter

So I take it that is Barry's better side then :roflmao: Thanks for sharing the pics, looks like everybody is having a good time down there.

dog dropper

HI folks this is Wilma, That sure looks like the "Barry Butt" that has been missing in the north for the last 12 days.  Not that I can blame it the weather here is minus 30 (22 F) this morning, so when are you sending the butt on home?
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

HaMeR

Hi Wilma. Good to meet you.  :eyebrownod:  Barry is West of St Louis, Missouri as of this AM I believe. So that big ol Barry Butt should be home soon.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyotehunter_1

Good day, Mrs. Wilma.
We all really enjoyed having "Barry Butt" at the LBL...  so much we tried to get him to stay longer but he kept chewing through his ropes. :laf: The last time anyone saw him he was heading north, should be home pretty soon.  :wink:

Thank you for sharing him with us. :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Jimmie in Ky

Mrs Wilma, thanks for letting us enjoy our visit with your fella. He was a blessing for me to have around. Not many of us wish to keep the old ways alive anymore , like he and I do. Maybe someday you and he can both come back down here and enjoy Ky in april. Springtime here is special and I enjoy sharing it.

By this time of day he should be halfway across nebraska by now or better. I wish him a safe journey home.  Jimmie

KySongDog

Quote from: dog dropper on February 09, 2010, 01:28:01 PM
HI folks this is Wilma, That sure looks like the "Barry Butt" that has been missing in the north for the last 12 days.  Not that I can blame it the weather here is minus 30 (22 F) this morning, so when are you sending the butt on home?

Hello Wilma.  Thanks for sending Barry down our way for a few days.  We enjoyed having him.  

Looks to me like the "Barry Butt" might be in line for a Pro Staff position on team "Butt Out".   :roflmao:

Bills Custom Calls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: @ Semp
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

HaMeR

That aint right man!!  :rolleye:  Funny as L buTT not right.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Palegroe

I really enjoyed getting to meet Barry and can't wait to see his smilin face under that hat of his again.  Did someone tell Barry they were wanting a model for the "Butt Out Pro Staff Team" so he bent over and let his Butt Out?  LOL  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :hahaha:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

HuntnCarve

Hmmm?  :wo:  I might just have next years LBL "Bite Me" award call? :roflmao:  Ya just never know what Ol' HuntnCarve can put on a call? LOL! 

All that aside.  We're all wishing our friend Barry a safe, and joyous ride home.

Dave

alscalls

Last we heard he said he had bail money, and was going to Hooters.......... :shrug:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

slagmaker

I just want to know what he is doing to that yote.

And thank you for being without barry for almost a fortnight. He was a real joy to talk with.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Frogman

You guys were great!!  I've been looking forward to coming back to LBL since the 2008 event.  I enjoyed Redbird, but was really looking forward to coming back to LBL.  Thanks to all of you who made it a great success!  You guys have always made me feel welcome and a part of the group and I appreciate it!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

CCP, I must confess,  I really don't mind that picture other than it's the first time I've seen the dang butt from that angle :puke:
Semp if'n you need help on your prostaff I'm available but not as a target :nofgr: :nofgr:.
Wilma tell the dropper to sign out :argh:.

Richard as you know I ain't much good with a computer but I did manage to take enough pics that I found one of you too. :eyebrow:   Just wondering if you wanted it posted on this thread cause you do look a little[should we say relaxed :wink:] fluid.     

Aw Heck here it is :biggrin: :biggrin:

I say what I think not think what I say.