• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thanks!

Started by wked, February 08, 2010, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wked

I would like offer a big thank you to at least some of the people that helped put together the lbl hunt.  FinsandFur Forums for providing the platform to put together such an event. All of the people who donated prizes (especially Hawks Feather Calls and Hunt'nCarve Calls - I won one of each of their calls and I like 'em  :yoyo:).  Did you see the pics of the prize table?  WOW! The guys that helped CCP keep track of all of that stuff.  CCP for the video and sharing info with myself & another newbie for  nearly an hour.  Jimmy for his part in all this and for the help on what the dogs are trying to tell us.  :congrats:                                                                                  Enjoyed talking to all the fellas I got to meet.   I sure plan on being back next year to try and catch up on the ones I missed.  Getting to talk to other people that get into this sport is a big help to the ones trying to learn. Happy hunting everyone.

msmith

Not sure who you are, perhaps you could point yourself out in a pic. Anyway, you're right on all counts. Welcome to the site
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

wked

In weedwalkers pics the "More pics" portion, I'm  closest to the camera.  Suprised that's not his last pic! :laf:

kyfuzzyface

Glad to have met you WKED and hope to see you next year ! Be careful running them down we are getting to old for that kind of stuff!!  :laf: :laf:
Fuzzy

msmith

I remember ya now!  :yoyo: Good to have ya aboard.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Hawks Feather

Wked,

Glad to have you here and also glad to hear that you got to go to the LBL.  Sure seems like everyone had a good time.  As for the call, Dave (HuntnCarve) does make an awesome call.  That Hawk guy is a hack.   :wink:

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Wked,

Glad things worked out for you.  I don't know about that "Hawk" fella being a Hack?  But I do know that Mr. Jerry Latta makes some of the finest calls out there.  His modesty is very "unbecoming". :nofgr:.. I'm going to have to report him to Bopeye.

Dave

Hawks Feather

Quote from: HuntnCarve on February 08, 2010, 10:21:50 PM
I'm going to have to report him to Bopeye.

Please, please, Mr. Dave.  Do anything, but don't report me to Mr. BITE ME Bop.  Unlike you, I only have one "Don't BITE ME" card and I would hate to use it now.   :biggrin:

Jerry

HaMeR

A "Don't BITE ME" card!!   :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11