• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Thank You Securepro

Started by weedwalker, February 07, 2011, 02:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

I just wanted to thank Securepro and his family for cooking a giant pot of chili on friday night, and a giant pot of burgoo on saturday night. A lot of work went into it and it tasted great. :congrats:
Deerdad made a pot of gumbo too for saturday night. I heard it tasted good. It must have, because I was gonna get some but the pot was empty. Thank you too Deerdad. :congrats:
It looks like any future LBL hunts we will be doing our own cooking.

securpro

Thanks again weedwalker, It was a pleasure and I'm glad everyone was able to get some both nights. But I'm not going to take all the credit because it was Jenny (my wife) that got all the fixins together and also Thanks to Bill (billscustomcalls) for the venison burger for the chili. I hope we can do it again next year.

P.S. I don't mind but securpro does'nt have two(E's) in it..... :biggrin:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

coyote101

I want to echo what weedwalker said. Thank you to securpro and his friend Joe and both of their families for cooking both evenings. A lot of time and effort went into it and it is very much appreciated. I didn't get any of the chili Friday, but the burgoo was excellent.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Yes indeed!!  Excellent!!  Thanks again!

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

I would also like to thank anyone who cooked and helped out at the hunt it was great tasting food and we all appreciated it very much. :highclap:

HaMeR

+2 for Ed.

I would just like to add that it's not just the good folks that do the cooking & running around & the drawing & the donations. In my opinion everybody needs to be Thanked. Without the good folks there it wouldn't be what it is. Without everybody there wouldn't be an LBL.

Thanks to everybody that helped to make an enjoyable weekend!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

wv_yoter

Jason

wked

Thanks from me as well for securpro and family along with  deerdad.  Good burgoo and the gumbo kicked butt!!!

KySongDog

Let me add my thanks too.   The food was great!