• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL

Started by WldWldWest, February 05, 2012, 07:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WldWldWest

LBL
That 5 days went by alot faster than I would have liked, To those that were successful, My congratulations to you! and those that werent (Such as myself) We will give em hell next year! :congrats:

My thanks to all those that work hard putting together the drawing that always goes well! :congrats:

And especially a big thanks to those that unselfishly donate to the drawing! A huge thanks to Dave  (Huntncarve) for his donations as I won another of his calls, a beautiful Cowhorn Howler that is truly a work of art! :bowingsmilie:

And  I also have to throw my dog a bone, Brad (Yotehntr) who called every day from start to finish and worked really hard with some beautiful music to try to make us successful (Which he finally was!) It is a true treat to sit with him and listen to his calling :bowingsmilie:

And to those of you I only see once a year, I'm really looking forward to next year!!

And BTW, Brad and I saw 3 from the truck when we left on the TN side so at least there is some seed left for next year :biggrin:

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

FinsnFur

I've never seen you, let a lone only once a year, and for that I am told to thank myself each day Doug  :laf: :laf:

Actually what I meant was welcome back even though you didnt connect with some fur, (take that as you will:innocentwhistle: I'm glad you made it out and got to enjoy yourself. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

Thanks Doug!.... actually it's just dumb luck the coyote came in on my side... 50/50 chance!   I'll 2nd the thanks to all that went out of their way to put this together, and to everyone for the door prizes!.  As always it was a blast!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Ol joe

Doug it was a blast as always hanging out with you and Brad again. It is good to be home but i know next year wont get here soon enough!

Biscuit

Doug It was great seeing you guys again :biggrin: And i tell you what Brad sure does know how to turn a beautiful and good sounding call!! Already claimed one life and im sure it has more to come :yoyo:

WldWldWest

Quote from: Biscuit on February 06, 2012, 07:07:25 PM
Doug It was great seeing you guys again :biggrin: And i tell you what Brad sure does know how to turn a beautiful and good sounding call!! Already claimed one life and im sure it has more to come :yoyo:

Same here guys! You and Ole Joe are a couple of Killers!!! I gotta tell ya! I dont think I coulda took another night around the Fire pit...My gut hurt so bad from laughing I felt like I had been stomped! :confused:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!