• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL SUX!!! I'm DONE with it!!!

Started by Bopeye, February 04, 2008, 02:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Been going to that dang place since '03 and haven't shot a dang coyote yet!!!  :madd:
I have hit them with a 10 gauge and not recover them, called them in and got busted several times, had an Alpha male try to tear my leg off in response to my howls. Some jerkwad shoots a coyote for me this year that I had coming in on a string!!!  :argh: Had them laughing all around me Saturday evening. I'm tired of those coyotes and their little games.  :mad3:

You have Topdawg walking across a dang cornfield. His buddy says, "Hey look, there's one"!!! The DAYUM THING just sets there and looks at them. Top said it's head looked about the size of a pencil eraser in his scope, but he launches a .204 round anyway. YOU GUESSED IT!!!
Center punched the dang thing!!  :sick2: ;yes;

Then you have Dirty Dog walking around looking for a place to take a crap in an area that just suffered a tornado since the last time we were there. Trees down everywhere. Here's Dirty Dog, squatted down to take a dump with his shotgun across his lap. His butt makes a little squeek and a DADBURN bobcat shows up......... :doh2: He blows it away.  :rolleye:

I mean, don't take me wrong, I'm proud for these guys, but SHIITE MUSLIM!!! I'm sick of getting skunked!!  :noway:

NEXT FRIGGING YEAR, me and ole CH1 are gonna head out west too. Gots me too many kinfolks out there to be waiting on my stupid coyote to walk by at LBL........... :roflmao:

See ya next year ya bunch of psychos......... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

when your calling sounds as bad as mine does............... you learn how to shoot them whey out there  :roflmao: :biggrin:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Jimmie in Ky

You keep hunting in Tennessee though. You and that grenade worry me some  :biggrin: Jimmie

KySongDog

Quote from: Bopeye on February 04, 2008, 02:15:13 PM

Here's Dirty Dog, squatted down to take a dump with his shotgun across his lap. His butt makes a little squeek and a DADBURN bobcat shows up......... :doh2: He blows it away.  :rolleye:

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao: 

FinsnFur

Quote from: Semp on February 04, 2008, 04:27:41 PM
Quote from: Bopeye on February 04, 2008, 02:15:13 PM

Here's Dirty Dog, squatted down to take a dump with his shotgun across his lap. His butt makes a little squeek and a DADBURN bobcat shows up......... :doh2: He blows it away.  :rolleye:

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao: 

ROFLMAO!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :roflmao: :roflmao: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Thats how we do it Tennessee style.........  :roflmao:

Bop......I got somethin for ya......

BITE ME!!!!!!

Ahhhh, you know I love ya buddy, but you can't have a hug you gay bastard.  :nono:

FinsnFur

DD can we get a sound file of the anus squeek? I'm thinking there may be a market  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

I got the copyright on that sucker........  :noway:

HaMeR

Thats just wrong!!  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

studabaka

Ah Glen..... Like I said in another thread..... 'long as it's within the regs.....'  :roflmao:   :confused: must take a good pucker to get a high enough pitch to not scare off the young ones  :hahaha:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

HaMeR

:roflmao:  & there is at least a breeze  heading toward your buddy!!  :roflmao:

Whistling farts!!  :confused:  Any Call Makers care to spin a Fart Call with a squeaker reed??  :shrug:
:roflmao: :roflmao:  I DO NOT want one if it is made either!!  :nofgr:  :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

DirtyDog

Quote from: HaMeR on February 04, 2008, 05:25:46 PM
:roflmao:  & there is at least a breeze  heading toward your buddy!!  :roflmao:

Whistling farts!!  :confused:  Any Call Makers care to spin a Fart Call with a squeaker reed??  :shrug:
:roflmao: :roflmao:  I DO NOT want one if it is made either!!  :nofgr:  :laf:

That is why it is very important to keep the partner downwind.  :innocentwhistle: