• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Raffles, Giveaway's, Fund Raisers etc.

Started by CCP, December 07, 2008, 04:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Was wondering if we were having any this year at the LBL? If we are I guess we need to start getting Idea's and prizes together. Only 60 days left to get it all together.

You guy's start brain storming.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

slagmaker

Heres an idea. Who ever finds the cheepest gas on the way there.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

I will see what I can make up on the lathe.  Since I have normally made predator calls the past couple of years, how about some PETA calls this year for those who want to call a salad?    :wink:

Jerry

weedwalker

I don't make any calls, but I got a couple things to throw in the pile. :biggrin:

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

coyotehunter_1

I don't make calls either but you can put me down for something. :wink:

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Yotehntr

I'm planning to bring something.... cute butt Stray.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Frogman

Same here guys,
      I do not have the call making talent that a lot of you guys have, but I will bring something to the LBL to contribute to the drawing.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bopeye

Silencer won my British 303 in the Lordal Raffle, but has opted to let us raffle it at the LBL.

I think that is pretty cool on his part.  :yoyo:

I guess that means there will be a British 303 on the raffle block.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

topdawg

i can bring an assortment of our  trapping lures if   yall think it might be worthy of a drawling ...i dont know how many of yall trap or know someone that traps but its pretty good stuff  :shrug:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

I'd say bring it, topdawg. 

Bopeye might mist himself with it.    :biggrin:

topdawg

if he did that he might actualy be able to get a yote close enough for that twin barrel ass duster he had last year
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

Quote from: topdawg on December 10, 2008, 04:54:25 PM
if he did that he might actualy be able to get a yote close enough for that twin barrel ass duster he had last year

:roflmao:   :roflmao:

Bopeye

You guys are more than welcome to BITE ME!!

I'd be interested in your bait mixture though. I mean to buy some. Got some coyote pee? Send me a list of your stuff please.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Frogman

topdog,
     You might mix up special bottle and lable it "Eau de Bopeye".  Might become a best seller!!??    :biggrin:  :confused:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

topdawg

when we was trapping heavy my dad come up with a few home made lures.  He let a few of the members of the FUR TAKERS ASSIATION wich we part of also, get some of the lure through a auction the help out with the fur taker funs.  the following month he got a half dozzen calls about people wanting to buy some.  we had a little lure making busnes going for a few years and then fur droped and we started duck hunting more.  We do still have a prety good bit left . I will get a page drew up with product and prices and get it on here before too long.  Most of the lures we made is for water sets beaver musk rat and coon but we might have some of the other . i do no that the the beaver lure will catck coyotes real well and most of the lures is water proof and last at a trap set for a wile . any ? just send me a pm   

thanks jeremy thompson

LORDDAL

Ok newbie question since I have not been to the LBL hunt let alone even know what the LBL hunt was until joining here will members be able to buy raffle tickets even if we can not make it to the hunt or is this going to be only avaliable to those members who are able to make the hunt.

Charlie
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff