• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

CCP's trip back from Redbird

Started by CCP, February 08, 2009, 06:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Got in around 2:30 and took a nap. I enjoyed everyone and wish you all could come down my way. Since you couldn't come with me I filmed my trip home so you would feel you were there.

I condensed the trip and left a few highlights.  :laf:

Will be posting alot of pics, prizes and alot of other stuff. I have limited internet access for the next day or so.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Roundman

Silencer

:yoyo:  Man, you can write this down, I'm going to do anything to make it down next year to the LBL

Awesome vid CCP !!! 

golfertrout

good video wish i could have went hunting with u guys, but im still recovering. Cant wait to see some pics

topdawg

:roflmao:  :roflmao: you have two many toys and to much time on you hands  :innocentwhistle:  :biggrin:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

possumal

That video was a wild ride, CCP.  Made me carsick!  :laf:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

KySongDog

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

That pistol looked liked the one hanging around Bopeye's neck last year at LBL.  How in the hail did you get it?  :confused:    :roflmao:   :roflmao:

PA brushwolf

Great video!! What an ending to a great hunt. Want to thank everyone who helped make this still happen.  Can't wait till next year.  Will post a few pics as soon as I can.

SCcoyotehunter

That was halarious!!! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Great video.

Yotehntr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

You ain't right!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

alscalls

You could have sold your new call......... :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

ROFLMAO!!   :roflmao:

I wish someone would have seen him mask up and exit the car with the gun, only to put it all back and go in normally. as if he changed his mind. :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

LMAO Rich !!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  Good one !!
                   Jeb

vvarmitr

That's a great one Rich!  :roflmao:
Can't wait to show it to Coyote Kate!  :eyebrownod:

pitw

That was great.  I kinda/sorta got to see some of your country.  Thanks for taking me alomg for the ride.  You guys got way to many vehicles on your roads. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

I don't think he changed his mind.  I saw that wad of cash in the next segment and it had to come from somewhere.   :wink:   By the way, nice house. 

Jerry

HaMeR

After seeing the Baxter mansion I'm sure jealous!!  :biggrin:  Then when I seen what he does for a living I realized how he can actually afford all of that.  :yoyo:  What I can't figure out tho is why somebody would want to put all those traffic violations on the internet like that.  :rolleye:  Especially someone that just shared a cabin with a Detective.  :doh2:

You know I enjoyed meeting you Rich. I figured you were one of the goofiest sumbiches I will ever meet & you sure didn't disappoint me.  :yoyo:  Glad you made it home safe my Friend!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

canine

HA HA HA,,,that's some good stuff there Rich...Funny as hell!!!

JD

Todd Rahm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Rich, you's one crazy bastage, ya are!!!!!!

And funnier then sheeeeeeeeet. Not sure how ya think all this stuff up, butm by all means don't feel the need to stop.  :biggrin:

kcb346

CCP, Great job with the vid. I knew I should have kept a closer eye on ya. Hope the mounties didn't give too much of a hard time.
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.