• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Probably do some hog hunting at LBL this year!! YEAH BABY!!

Started by Bopeye, August 13, 2009, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Now that we can hog hunt the LBL this year and I do love bacon, I guess I will do like one of my favorite hunters and have at 'em.  :yoyo:

Here's one of my heroes in the sport.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Is that your brother that goes by the name of Bop Guess?

Jerry

Hawks Feather

alscalls

If ya want Bop...... we can hook up and look for hogs all day one day at LBL...... :biggrin:
I am just there to have fun and a hog would be a Bonus...... I would skin the thing and start cooking right there at camp and we can all feast. :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Bopeye

Quote from: alscalls on August 13, 2009, 10:43:02 PM
If ya want Bop...... we can hook up and look for hogs all day one day at LBL...... :biggrin:
I am just there to have fun and a hog would be a Bonus...... I would skin the thing and start cooking right there at camp and we can all feast. :biggrin:

What kind of knife do you use to stick a pig when you hunt? I have a rule to use at least a 10" blade.  :eyebrownod:

May be going this Saturday to Leckie, WV to help a guy scout for some bears. I can't wait.  :biggrin:

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

Quote from: straycat on August 13, 2009, 10:48:25 PM
Just about out of Heroes ain't ya.

Sad day ain't it Joel, when all I have left are you and Guess.  :roflmao:

straycat

Yeah but it could be worse..........................your heroes could be CCP and Riverrunner !!    :innocentwhistle: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

George Ackley

edited by George

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

George Ackley

edited by George after thinking about it

coyotehunter_1

Will the real Glen Guess please stand up  :wo:

Scary ain't it?

I know...  BITE ME :doh2:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bopeye

Man, I really did outdo myself that year at LBL.  :yoyo: :highclap:
I didn't realize how much I had nailed looking like him,  :doh2: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh and BITE ME CHET!!!   :yoyo:

Bopeye

Quote from: George Ackley on August 13, 2009, 11:53:59 PM
edited by George after thinking about it

Did you come real close to expressing some love there George?  :laf:

HuntnCarve

Holy Smokes!!!! Chet, the resemblance is remarkable!  When I was having dinner with Bop a few weekends ago, I could not get over the thought that I had seen him somewhere before??  This put it all in perspective.  I believe we might have found our LBL "Hog Hunters Award call?"   Better see how much "Yankee Hard Maple" I have? LOL!

alscalls

Bop, I use a custom knife...... :eyebrow:  And I am slick with it too.... :biggrin:
I do not use a dew rag or sunglasses though.......... :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Roundman

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on August 14, 2009, 12:05:41 AM
Will the real Glen Guess please stand up  :wo:

Scary ain't it?

You two must be related.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

George Ackley

YEA , That was it pop,

BITE ME

my wife is at the shore with her gf's, so it was boys night out last night , so the video looked fine to me but so did the bottle of Jim that was calling me and the neatly stacked empy  cans on my wife living room table then all the  weed comes into play , everything was looking good to me last night but this morning maybe not so good so i removed the link to my video clip as i did the mess in my home

it may have be in bad taste