• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

North Bay "Hyde Hunter"

Started by Coulter, January 29, 2014, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

These are the last calls for a bit. A trio of hunter grade Hyde Hunter that I just finished up in some good looking bocote. These calls are all voiced in jackrabbit distress. They all run $25 plus $5 for shipping priority mail.

Buy two or more calls (mix or match) and shipping is free.

HGHH-1 Bocote $25 SOLD (gloss finish)

HGHH-2 Bocote $25 (satin finish)

HGHH-3 Bocote w/ sapwood $25 (satin finish)

And don't forget about the predator contest going on right now...here's a link for info on that - http://www.northbaycalls.com/North_Bay_Calls.htm

Lastly, I accept Pay-Pal, money orders, checks (needs to clear back first) or you can call in a credit card over the phone.

Thanks for looking,
Steve

riverboss

Great sounding call i just got mine  yesterday. Steve you sure know how to make  calls i cant wait to try it out.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Coulter

Thanks Dan...here's a shot of Riverboss' new cat killer at LBL. I hope you find a cooperative player down there. I appreciate the kind words and the business - Good Gunnin!! :yoyo:

JohnP

Got my two calls yesterday, Predator Gunner and .223.  Our (wife's) little lap dog doesn't respond to me calling anymore.  He has heard them all plenty of times so nothing new to him he just lays there like any good liberal.  I gave a blast on the Predator Hunter and he came unglued, later that same day he did likewise with the .223. 

Hope to get out and give them a try sometime this week.  I would like to get some pictures sent off to Steve so he can post them on his site.  Time is drawing short as I normally quite around mid-Feb and this year I have only been out two or three times at the most.  I'll try Steve!!!
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Coulter

Great! Glad you and your dog like them John. Hopefully some of those desert critters find them to their liking as well. I was going to go out in NY this morning, but opted to stay in the warm confines of home. Too darn cold around here right now. I may try and sneak out after work a night or two this week though.

Good luck you!!
Steve