• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

First Yote here is a few pics.

Started by topdawg, January 19, 2007, 08:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

Here are a few pics.  It was a ave. male. I have been trying to put the pic. on here just now figured it how.

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Jeb

Congrats !!  :congrats:
             Jeb

Mallardsr

Good job Topdawg. Love those pics . Do it again.  :highclap:

CCP

'

Good Job topdawg :yoyo: :yoyo:  Tell us the story we want to know
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Do it again! Do it again!  :yoyo:
Congrats on the first. Hey I dont want to scare you or anything, but you know there is no known cure for what has just happened to you, dont you?  :innocentwhistle:

By the way, whats that white thing hanging outta your air hole in the second pic? Is that an abscessed tooth or something. Ya outta have that looked at Bud  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Way to go Topdawg!!!!!!!! :highclap:Don't worry about that white thing hanging out your mouth I know folks who had that looks fer years LOL!!!

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Nice job Dawg!!!!  :congrats:

Uh.............are you even old enough to buy that there cigarette?  :shck:  :wink: :biggrin:

studabaka

Sweeeeeeeet  :congrats:

Like CCP says....... we want to here the details.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

topdawg

It was about a hour before dark, i just bought a prey master e caller. I used the coywolf barks and howls. I did about three minutes of it, then turned it off.  I heard something running around in the woods i just thought it was deer. I turned it on again and within a min. he come busting out of the woods, I think I scared him as much as he did me. He came out of the woods within 15 yards of me, took off in a dead run but his curiosity got him.  He turned broadside about 50 to 60 yards of me and the 204 ruger 32 gr. bite him.  He couldn't handle it  :roflmao:

AND IT HASN'T WORK AGAIN :confused:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care