• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

It Has Been Awhile

Started by Tikaani, May 21, 2015, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikaani

Been quite some time since I have been here. Hope those of you who remember me are doing well. Dave I got your message and will drop you a line, Scott And Johnny will call you soon. All is well here in Alaska, Spring has arrived and have my bear stand set up. I have attached some pictures and will send some more since there is a limit to what can be attached per post. Hope everyone is doing well.

Winter Moose hunt and Ice fishing for Pike
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

HaMeR

You have been busy John!! Glad to see you got to stop by & update us on things!! Great pics & great times!!

Well except for the SkiDoo's drowning & the Ford purchase!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Given those two options of eating, I would take the moose.  I have only had it a couple of times, but loved it.

Thanks for the pictures and the update.

Later,

Jerry

coyote101

Long time, no see; welcome back. Glad you made it safely out after breaking through the ice. That must have been quite a thrill.  :madd:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

I'm so hungry I could eat a moose :eyebrownod:
Boy that'd be a chilly processing plant
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

What's up John.  Looks good !
Scott

nastygunz

I like moose better then beef!

Todd Rahm

JohnP

Welcome back John, been thinking about ya.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Quote from: JohnP on May 25, 2015, 03:47:51 PM
Welcome back John, been thinking about ya.

Ditto on both counts.  Was bear hunting earlier this seek and thinking about your exploits.  You add a lot to this place, on many levels.