• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I hate Al Gore

Started by THO Game Calls, November 16, 2006, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

This Global Warming thing is really playing heck with my predator hunting.  It's like 70 here today.  Was 70 yesterday too.   I spent a lot of money to insulate my shop this summer and now I have the wiindow open. 

Got me a new Snow Camo cover up from Cabelas.  That was good thinking on my part.

Had the bindiings redone on my snow shoes.  Another brainstorm.

Heck with it.  I'm going to the beach.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Hawks Feather

Al,

Just turn off all your heat and maybe you will be able to use some of those items you bought and also will provide for a "GREENER" planet.   :laf:

Jerry

FinsnFur

:roflmao: Going to the beach.

Be carefull now.... next thing to happen is, it'll plunge down below zero and fuels prices will triple. I dont have a wood burner........ :huh:......yet.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

It wouldn't be so bad but they were glaoting about it on the news this afternoon.  The weather man was reminding us of how at this time last year we had 40 inches of snow on the ground. 

Yeah, I filled up the oil tanks and stacked wood too.  There's another 1500 bucks down the drain if this keeps up LOL.

Personally Jerry, I could care less about a greener planet.  Green makes it hard to see the coyotes.  Brown, grey, white, now those are the colors I am waiting for.  We got the brown and grey, but the white is taking it's sweet time.  With all the rain we have had this week, if we do get a freeze, the woods will be nothing but ice. 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

FinsnFur

ICE??  :shck:

:yoyo:

Sorry....I couldn't stop myself  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

That was a good one LOL  You're fast  :bowingsmilie:

Al

Hawks Feather

We have the rain here too - about all week.  Had about 2 inches last night and there was water standing all over the woods where the traps are.  There was even a new stream going through the woods that I have not seen before.  I am just ready for some SUN.

Jerry

Jim - nice ice.

keekee

Same here! Rain, Rain, Rain and more RAIN! All my water sets are under water!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way under the water! I got 40 rat, Coon, and Mink sets out and they are all under 6' of water here!

I cant even get any Fox or Coyote sets out, just way to wet!

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

vvarmitr

I'm on vacation in a frickin monsoon season!!! :argh: :argh: