• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Catfishin' on the Snake River

Started by Badgerman, July 27, 2011, 01:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badgerman

Since this is "fins" and fur, I guess these pics are appropriate. Some cats my son and hi buddy caught over the last week when we teook them fishing. Not as impressive as some I've seen here, but fun all the same.

HaMeR

Those are some purdy nice cats. Congratulations on them all!! :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

bigben

They look like nice cats to me.  they got happy kids on the other end of the line.  and thats what it is all about.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

Definitely some nice ones, and definitely some good chewin :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Nice cats, looks like a good time !
Scott

Hawks Feather

Nice looking catfish and I am sure the boys had a good time too! 

Jerry

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Okanagan

Nice cats!  Do you mind if I ask generally what part of the river you were fishing?  Which state is close enough, not to ask about your specific good spots.    :wink:   I grew up hunting and fishing along the Snake in WA State.  The cat fishing was getting good by the time I was in high school.  Good memories.  Wish I could do some of that again.

That Boise state shirt is maybe a clue!  Last year did a transit through the Boise airport and the whole place is painted Boise State colors!

securpro

Welcome Badgerman, were not here to impress anyone (well most of us are'nt anyway) but we are here for the FUN :yoyo: :yoyo: Nice cats!!!
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro