• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2020 LBL Attendance

Started by coyote101, November 22, 2019, 09:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Right now it looks like me plus five. Arriving Wednesday, February 5th and leaving Sunday, February 9th. I still haven't made lodging arrangements, but it looks like we will be staying in Aurora.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

Anyone, anyone, Bueller?  :shrug:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I plan to be there.  Not sure when or where I'm staying yet.   :biggrin:

riverboss

Steve  Spot and I plan on being there but I'm waiting on them to schedule my wife's surgery, I will be staying in Aurora.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

coyote101

That makes nine so far (plus Spot). Anyone else?

Pat
NRA Life Member

weedwalker

I'm off all that week.  I'll be there sometime. Haven't planned on when or where yet.

Sent from my SM-S357BL using Tapatalk

weedwalker

Due to a medical situation at home, not mine, I probably won't be able to make it this year.

Sent from my SM-S357BL using Tapatalk

riverboss

Hope everything is ok Ed!
Prayers for your family.

slagmaker

Sorry to say but I will not be attending the gathering this year.

Only have so many vacation days and I need them for a ride I'm taking this spring.

Hope to make it next year.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Frogman

Three friends and I are planning to be there.  We have reserved a cottage at Kentucky Lake Cottages in Aurora Feb. 2 - 8, 2020!  Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

My group and I will also be at Kentucky Lake Cottages in Aurora. Arriving Wednesday, February 5th and departing Sunday, February 9th.

Since Master Chef slagmaker won't be there to cook stew, we will have to reevaluate our Saturday evening meal plans.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Pat
NRA Life Member

riverboss

Steve Spot and I will be there sun 2- Fri 7th can't wait to see everyone.

linemansteve

Pat , did you get my message about two calls , both closed, one jack and one cotton.   Thanks
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.