Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Tailgate / Re: Hey Jim
« Last post by HaMeR on Today at 06:56:50 AM »
I just thought about the Little Rascals.  :laf: :laf:
The Tailgate / Re: Why
« Last post by FinsnFur on Today at 05:17:12 AM »
Yikes...good luck in there Barry. I hope they miss your nuts again. They got pretty close last time.
« Last post by FinsnFur on Today at 05:13:52 AM »
I still have 10 years before I can remember back that far.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: :biggrin:  :alscalls: :alscalls:

I like that one lol :laf:
Big Game / Re: Grandson Zay got his first deer today, with his bow
« Last post by nastygunz on Yesterday at 10:20:17 PM »
I used to keep my mothers garden groundhog free with a ruthless efficiency utilizing rimfire guns centerfire guns airguns traps and bullterriers :yoyo: :biggrin:
« Last post by Okanagan on Yesterday at 06:45:09 PM »
And saved the garden!

Yeah, that was a factor.   :biggrin:  Code was egging him on and using the garden as a reason to shoot it! :laf:

The garden is done for the year though deer will likely browse on the blueberry bushes.  I'd guess that the gate was open because they have a tall deer fence around the garden and fight to keep deer out when things are growing.  I haven't seen a deer on their place in years, though there are plenty in the woods next door.  It is a bow only area and the deer get hunted just enough to keep them skittish and they don't come out much in daytime.   Code got a button buck on the next door neighbor's place a few years ago.  Sounds like Zay shot this one about 15 yards from their archery target. 

« Last post by Hawks Feather on Yesterday at 04:34:58 PM »

I think you need to check that. My memory is that Yogi was smarter than the average bear.   :biggrin:

Jerry

:hahaha: :hahaha: And if my memory serves me Jerry is old enough to remember back when that show was on. I still have 10 years before I can remember back that far.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: :biggrin:  :alscalls: :alscalls:

I was in grad school at the time, but I still had time to watch some GREAT T.V. shows.   :thumb2:

Jerry
« Last post by HaMeR on Yesterday at 09:20:27 AM »

I think you need to check that. My memory is that Yogi was smarter than the average bear.   :biggrin:

Jerry

:hahaha: :hahaha: And if my memory serves me Jerry is old enough to remember back when that show was on. I still have 10 years before I can remember back that far.  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :biggrin: :biggrin:  :alscalls: :alscalls:
« Last post by Hawks Feather on Yesterday at 07:46:03 AM »
It is a well-known scientific  fact that men named Jim are smarter  than the average bear 😉👍

Actually Nasty, I use Ski wax anyway on it. Gives better coverage and durability. :eyebrow:

Jerry
« Last post by nastygunz on December 13, 2017, 11:24:42 PM »
 And saved the garden!
« Last post by nastygunz on December 13, 2017, 11:22:17 PM »
It is a well-known scientific  fact that men named Jim are smarter  than the average bear 😉👍

Actually Nasty, I use Ski wax anyway on it. Gives better coverage and durability. :eyebrow:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10