• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Trijicon reflex

Started by coyote101, February 22, 2010, 05:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Does anyone here have any experience with the Trijicon reflex sight? I'm thinking of putting one on my shotgun.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

Rick223 has one on his AR, and I think it's pretty sweet.
It's not that brand, I dont recall what brand it is, but it performs the same as the Trijicon reflex sight.

In fact the first time I looked through it and he was showing it off, I said, "thats cool but the red dot is so damn bright it'd burn out anything in the crosshairs."

He' says,"you can turn it up or down ya damn fool". Then he turned it down :laf:

The both open eyes advantage is real cool but would take me some time to get used to processing different data being fed into each eye.
In fact Rick seen me closing one eye when I was looking through his. and I got a, "Open your other eye too, you idiot!" :nono: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I have no experience with that sight but I put this on my shotgun...... Vortex Strikefire.  JohnP posted about it awhile back.

I like this sight a lot and it is priced right to boot. 

Vortex Strikefire

JohnP

Glad that scope worked out for you Semp.  I have always hated to recommend something in fear that just because I liked it someone else would also. 

I also have no experience with the Trijicon reflex sight but have a friend who has and he said it was well worth the price. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs