• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ohio State

Started by JohnP, October 17, 2010, 11:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Do they deserve to be in the Top 10, I think not.  Does Alabama deserve to move up to the Top 5. I think yes. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

John,

Do people in Ohio think you have spent too much time in the sun?  I think so.    :biggrin:

Personally I think Ohio State and Alabama are pretty even, so where one is placed, the other should not be too far behind or ahead.

Jerry

Mallardsr

Jerry are you the board member that always puts Ohio #1 before they ever play a game?  :nono: :doh2:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Mallardsr on October 17, 2010, 07:04:25 PM
Jerry are you the board member that always puts Ohio #1 before they ever play a game?  :nono: :doh2:

Sure.  If you haven't played a game you haven't lost a game.   :laf:

The truth is that I like Ohio State.  I went to Bowling Green (Ohio) to college and don't have any real ties to OSU other than many friends and kids of friends that have gone there.  When it comes to football and other sports, I cheer for OSU, but I don't have any trouble sleeping if they win or if they lose.  Now if I were a coach or my kid were playing at OSU, it would be a different story.  I also don't bet on games so again, there is no "real" penalty for me either way.  There are many good teams playing every year and on any given day any one of them can beat another team.  The same holds true for the high school team here in town.  I love to see them win, but if they don't, I don't have to worry about not having an income.

Jerry

P.S.  Go Bucks!

JohnP

AP:  Bama (7), Ohio St (11), Az (15)

BCS:  Bama (8), Ohio St (10), Az (18)

I would suspect that as the season wears on Az will drop out of the top 20 and Bama will creep up to 2 or 3 and Ohio St with any luck will be 5 or 6.  I'm trying hard to spend more time in the shade and out of the direct sunlight. :laf:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

I have no clue how any of the three will fair the remainder of the season, but I think all of them will end up in a bowl of some kind.  Probably not the one all three will want, but a bowl anyway.

Jerry

HaMeR

Ohio State is now ranked where they should be. I'm a true Buckeye but that don't stop me from seeing the weaknesses. Their special teams suck. Their secondary sucks against a big time QB. The D-line gets pushed around too often for the talent they have.  Dan Herron finally started running the football like he's capable of doing & don't even get me started on the Heisman Hopeful  :innocentwhistle:  Pryor.  Alabama will end up at the top when the dust settles but I think Oregon will give them a run for the $$.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CCP

QuoteAlabama will end up at the top when the dust settles

Key word for today WILL  :biggrin:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net