Main Menu

Triple barrel shotgun

Started by coyote101, January 17, 2014, 07:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Interesting:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

KySongDog

Kinda cool looking.  I wonder what the price will be.   :wo:

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on January 17, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

Cool, I bet Semp has one at LBL this year !!!

If I thought by buying one of those things I would increase my coyote calling success, I'd damn sure have one!   :laf:

But it won't shoot 3 1/2 inch shells and that is a big negative to me.   

FinsnFur

You know who that is??
Thats the guy that got booted from Discovery Channels "Dual Survivor" for lying about his background and military history.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 17, 2014, 10:46:33 PM
You know who that is??
Thats the guy that got booted from Discovery Channels "Dual Survivor" for lying about his background and military history.

I knew his voice was familiar.  :doh2:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

i think i like it.

but whats the price gona be? might like to have one of those packages
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

slagmaker

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 17, 2014, 10:46:33 PM
You know who that is??

what did he say thag wernt true? i dont have anything but antena so all those fancy channels are out of my pay grade

KySongDog

That guy was Dave Canterbury.   He was on the Dual Survivor show with Cody Lundin.   He claimed to be an Army sniper with vast military experience.   He no longer claims any of that. 

nastygunz

He advises number six shot to the pelvic region as a defensive tactic? He strikes me as somewhat of a bullshitter! That would work on me, probably not on a bear;)..They are  saying his replacement on the show, Joe Teti, has fabricated his military record also!

slagmaker

Quote from: Semp on January 18, 2014, 06:14:45 AM
That guy was Dave Canterbury.   He was on the Dual Survivor show with Cody Lundin.   He claimed to be an Army sniper with vast military experience.   He no longer claims any of that. 

oh. thanks for the info

Quote from: nastygunz on January 18, 2014, 09:50:50 AM
He advises number six shot to the pelvic region as a defensive tactic? He strikes me as somewhat of a bullshitter! That would work on me, probably not on a bear;)..They are  saying his replacement on the show, Joe Teti, has fabricated his military record also!

while i agree if you break the pelvis on anything you have stopped it from moving as well but i dont think six shot is gona break as much as he is saying.

Rick Howard

Seems kinda silly to me.  It can double as a club if your first three shots fail..... 
Formerly known as itzdirty

Dale

if I'm gonna carry the weight, it'll be a good German Drilling, 12X12X7x57R with a quick detachable scope in 2X7... a 22cal conversion in one of the shotgun tubes and you have a very useful gun...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

coyote101

Quote from: Dale on February 11, 2014, 05:34:15 PM
if I'm gonna carry the weight, it'll be a good German Drilling, 12X12X7x57R with a quick detachable scope in 2X7... a 22cal conversion in one of the shotgun tubes and you have a very useful gun...

I kick myself for not buying a drilling when I was in Germany in the mid 80's.  :madd: The dollar was strong which made the prices "reasonable". I'd still love to have one, but it probably isn't going to happen.

Pat
NRA Life Member

Dale

you and me both... I was there in the early 70's had the hunting license and all, could a walked in anywhere and bought one, but Nooooo I had to be a dumbazz and pass on it thinking I'd get one next tour... next tour never happened so here I am without...  I have a bud over in Stuttgart right now I could go over to visit and pick one up , but with the weak dollar right now just can't swing it...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...