• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ninja Glock

Started by FOsteology, February 24, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

slagmaker

and for only $650,754.99 + Tax you to can place a ninja glock on order.  supplys are soon to be limeted so order now.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

That is one FANTASTIC looking firearm.  I am especially impressed by the scope that can see into the past as well as the future.  Probably because of the way it is installed.

Years back there was a fellow who came into the gun shop where I occasionally worked who needed help with his rifle.  He had taken it all apart, removed the barrel from the stock, removed the fixed power scope, etc.  When he put it back together he could not understand why the scope no longer worked.  There was a dark edge when looking through the scope and things looked very distant.  Richard and I took the gun to the back room, worked on it for a few minutes, laughed like fools the entire time, and came out with his rifle scope working like it did before he cleaned his gun.  When he asked what was wrong I think Richard told him that he had gotten it too clean and that it just needed a small amount of dirt to bring it back to life.

Jerry

Dale

when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com