• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bitten by a bug - Part II

Started by JohnP, February 28, 2015, 02:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

After reading all the glowing remarks written by you guys I decided I better see what all the fuse is about. After looking at the big time prices I said to myself "self you can buy a real gun for them prices!"  So I did, SIG P238, .380, six round mag.

Ill get a better picture up later alongside its big brother.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

I hear you John. My air rifle $$ was spent yesterday on a Kimber 84M Montana .223 with a Leupold VX3 2.5-8x36mm scope.

As soon as I have it in hand, the 2.5-8x36 is going to be replaced with an FX3 6x42mm and the barrel lopped to 20". Got a cut-down and refinished Montana stock to drop the barreled action in as the rifle will be a dedicated youth build for my young nieces and nephews, and eventually down the road future grandkids.  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

They are a nice little solid gun john. My boss picked one up a few months ago.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Carolina Coyote

Nice Gun Mr. John, My Grandson has one of those and loves it.
Fos, I have one of those Kimber Montana .223 and it is a shooter for sure, mine loves a 69 Grain Sierra Match King, I have killed 3 big Hogs with it.  :hellyeah:cc