• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New ccw

Started by riverboss, April 05, 2015, 05:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

I bought a new ruger LC9S for cc , the s model has the new trigger it has a really light pull around 2 1/2 lbs I'm very pleased with it. It shoots better than I expected! Has anyone else shot one?
I also got a holster for cc, its a Sticky if you get a chance check them out they stay in place very good and work great with no clips to secure them. I can carry in the small of my back with out any worrys or in my pocket.

FinsnFur

I like that extended grip on the clip there.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

I like it to Jim but what I don't like is the clip wiggles around to much. But for the size it has to be there for my large hands. I'm going to add a slip on grip for with palm swells.

CCP

Want to try the new LC9S to compare the trigger. The older LC9 trigger was the worst trigger I ever pulled in my life on a pistol.

I carry a Beretta Nano and love the thing.  420 trouble free rounds of 115grain to 147 grain fmj.140 rounds of 5 different brand HP defensive rounds without a single problem.
Got thee wife a glock 42 last weekend and have shot 6 50 round boxes fmj and 4 boxes hornady ftx and 1 box precision one +P xp and ran smooth as silk. Recoil almost like a 22 pistol and accurate as heck.

I do want to try the LC9s for a secondary in my rotation but if the new glock 43 is anything like the 42 I might have to go that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

riverboss

Richard the trigger is sweet! It comes in the regular one with a safety or the pro with no safety and you can get the laser if you want.

JohnP

Good looking CC gun. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

CCP

Comes with no safety that is a huge plus.  Can't stand seeing a safety switch on a ccw gun. Read some more reviews and the new lc9s looks to be a winner for sure. Keep us updated on on it and like John said it is a nice looking pistol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

riverboss

Will do Richard I haven't shot it a lot yet its my first 9mm so I need to buy up some ammo.

Frogman

Nice "unloader" Dan!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!