• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My first rifle....

Started by coyote101, November 07, 2015, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

Cool deal Pat!! Sounds like more squirrel rifle pics are on the way!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Pat, that is just outstanding.  Also an old gun is just like us old folks - we don't like to be put away and forgotten. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dale

Quote from: JohnP on November 09, 2015, 10:04:40 AM
Pat, that is just outstanding.  Also an old gun is just like us old folks - we don't like to be put away and forgotten.

how true... I have to remember that now, more then ever...  got a good friend in the hospital with double pneumonia, cropped up after he started his radiation... he's lost so much weight, and with the radiation and cancer {throat} he can hardly talk, a raspy croak as best as can be described... thinking of all the good times we've had over the years, it's extremely difficult to see him in his present condition... I need to remember he's still here and cognizant of what's going on as much as it bothers me to see him in his debilitated condition...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

trailtwister

Nice old rifle and scope, I can not imagine the reason it was put to the back of the safe. All I could think of was all the old story's that rifle could tell if it could talk. Now that has inspired me.

:eyebrownod:  Al

Your not fully dressed with out a smile.