• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Why

Started by pitw, November 03, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I ain't posting no hunting pics or stories. :laf:

Have a few issues with aneurysm's and such in the lower body[had the upper body done in 2011] and had the left leg somewhat fixed a week ago Monday.  I've been on the net trying to find out what used surgical staples at a recycler  but ain't had much success.  Getting around somewhat OK but the staples catch on more sheeite than a fish hook. :argh:  Wife is picking up my WT tag today just cause and Dogdropper can use the meat as he has his own residence now.  Gonna get over to the feedlot for a bait next week so I can at least hunt coyotes out the picture window. :jump: :yahoo: 

I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

The doc sure didn't cut a very straight line.  :rolleye:

Hope you get healed up quick and get back after them.

slagmaker

Pretty good scratch ya got.

Hope ya get up and about quick.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

HuntnCarve

Wow Barry!  That might leave a scar!   Glad they got you taken care of.  The deer and other game will be waiting for you.  Wishing you a speedy recovery friend!

Dave

FinsnFur

Holy crap! What the heck did he use to open ya up with? A spoon?
My gods that hurts just to look at.
I had to look up aneurysm's in the body. I didnt know there was such a thing.
Hopefully that thing heals up quick for ya. Wow :shock2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Thanks guys.
I never realized it was so easy to put a pic of a testicle on a forum and not receive a reprimand. :shock2:
It don't hurt much but looking forward to them doing the other leg in a few weeks does. :pout:
Who knew being in a hospital in a city could be soooooo much Fn fun :shrug:

Okanagan

A hind leg is an odd place to put a zipper  :laf: but at least the doc used a skookum one with big teeth and not one of those petite little zippers that break.

Man that is going to itch when it gets serious about healing!    Hang in there, get plumb well before putting strain on it and get one of the kids to retrieve the coyotes you shoot out in the snow.

Yotehntr

Dang Barry that hurt my eyes to see.... the scar looks bad to. Hope you heal up quick.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Dave

YIKES - on both the surgery and your junk!
Hope you heel up quickly before they get at you all over again - good luck with the second leg

KySongDog

That pic would be a good advertisement for chainsaw chaps.   Maybe you could sell it to Stihl or Husqvarna.

Get well soon. 

riverboss

That looks like a shark bite pic! Nasty looking devil they're for sure.

Hope it heals well and your junk don't bother it!!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

nastygunz

Save those staples when you're done with them, they could be made into fishhooks or earrings or even a nose ring!  :innocentwhistle:

JohnP

Damn, how many of them things are there?  They still have to do the other leg? 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on November 05, 2017, 11:09:26 AM
Damn, how many of them things are there?  They still have to do the other leg?

Yea the other leg gets done tomorrow at 11am. 
I'm smarter this time as I found a place to make toast last time so I'm taking our home made Raspberry jam and grape jelly to help keep away the hunger pain as I sure as [L] ain't eating anything they is serving. :nofgr:
Also took a couple extra's to barter with the nurses for an upgrade. :wink:
Have fun guys and for gosh sakes don't do nothing stupid.
[Kinda/sorta forgot who I was talking to here.] :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Good luck with the surgery and enjoy the time with the nurses.  I don't think jam would get too much extra loving while there.  😇

Jerry

Dave

FinsnFur

Yikes...good luck in there Barry. I hope they miss your nuts again. They got pretty close last time.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 15, 2017, 05:17:12 AM
I hope they miss your nuts again. They got pretty close last time.

Yea, hearing "Dang, I slipped and got a nut." is never a good thing to hear your surgeon say.   :biggrin:

Jerry

P.S. Sorry, cheap humor attempt at Barry's expense.

pitw

They missed the nuts as they never went as high this time.  :highclap:
I found out after 2 days in the icu that two jars of homemade jam gets you a private room :readthis:.
Today as the wife was an hour away they changed their mind on letting me out but 2 more jars placed in the hands of the 57 year old doc who runs that ward got me out and into the wifes van by 1pm :biggrin:
Never ever underestimate the power of good food and a fella who lives to barter. :laf:
The Polish nurse spent last night in my room talking and I'm wee might sore and tired from not sleeping much lately. :doh2:
At least both legs are healing at the same time now.
Had two dark nurses I wouldn't allow near me and by gad they took the hint.
Had a fellow inmate I visited with who had the same done last year and was happy with it tell me the planet wasn't made for just me. :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:  I laughed so hard I puked a bit. :alscalls:

Okanagan

Glad to hear that you are doing better.  I wince to look at the scar and stiches from the first round.

As I was stumbling around in wet brush looking for a blacktail in a rainy dawn the day of your surgery, I kept thinking about you and praying for you.