• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Jaguar, Border Wall & Defenders of Wildlife

Started by JohnP, January 08, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

A trail camera photo taken on Dec. 1 in the Huachua Mountains captured a second jaguar that was seen on camera again in January.  This is in addition to the one I posted about, but may be the same cat.  But now the libs and the anti-gun, anti-hunters, Trump haters pro illegal immigration have a new banner -  Bryan Bird, the southwest program director for Defenders of Wildlifesaid he hopes the government will consider the fate of jaguars if a border wall is built, as President Donald Trump has promised.   They say a border wall would stop the jaguars from migrating into the US.  Little does he know that there are areas down here that there is no way a wall could be built but an agile cat could surely navigate without any problem.

They (Defenders of Wildlife) are now circulating a petition to take the management of all cats from the control of Game & Fish.  They want a ballot initiative to stop all hunting of ALL cats.   I'm afraid if they get enough signatures on the petition and it gets on the ballot it will pass.  They are selling it as protecting the jaguar and ocelot which are already protected by not only state law but federal law as well, but will also include mountain lions and bobcat.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Oh my gawd.  :rolleye:
So the fate of our countries security lies in a commitment to keep wildlife safe and thriving. :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com