• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Wake up AMERICA

Started by JohnP, June 01, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

My Father watched and fought as his friends died in WWII and Korea...                           

I watched (1st hand) and fought as my friends fought and died in Vietnam...

I watched as our friends and their children fought and died in Desert
Storm...

I watched and waited while our friends and children fought and died in Iraq..   

None of them fought for or died for the Mexican Flag or any other foreign flag...                                   
Everyone fought for and died for the U.S. Flag!

In Texas, a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down.
Guess who was expelled... The kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.               

And every American needs to stand up for America.   

We've bent  over to appease the America-haters long enough...   
I'm taking a stand..

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in  wars for this country, and for the U.S. Flag can't stand up...
And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message...             

Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
And, my making this statement DOES NOT Mean
I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN OUR COUNTRY!

Welcome!

To come through legally:

1.  Get a sponsor!

2.  Get a place to lay your head!

3.  Get a job!

4.Live By  OUR Rules!

5.Pay YOUR Taxes!

6.Learn the  LANGUAGE like immigrants have in the past!!

7. Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime Savings
of Social Security Funds to you.             

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS ???

We've gone so far the other way...
We’ve bent over backwards not to offend anyone...
But it seems no one cares about the
AMERICAN CITIZEN being offended!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

Amen!.... Thankfully our current commander-in-chief is cracking the whip and making America great again!  If anybody raises a Mexican flag around me the flag is going to get taken down and I will run them up the flagpole 👊👊👊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

bambam

AMEN !!!!  I'm sick and damn tired of being told I'm " privileged " and a racist just for being white. If we don't stand up and support President Trump, and turn out for the midterm elections, we may not get a second chance to save our country without an all- out civil war .

nastygunz

The Green Mountain Militia is standing by ready for duty!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

bambam

There's a lot of people locked, loaded, and ready to go.

Hawks Feather

Preaching to the choir.  Now what we need are for some of the 'others' to realize that this needs to happen.

Jerry

Dave

The frog in the pot comes to mind.

Okanagan

John, good words that I have pondered. Do enough citizens value your words enough to do anything about the wholesale decline?  My comment below is at a slight tangent from yours, but in the ballpark.

Due to the education system plus media, masses of American citizens do not understand their own constitution nor do we have the self discipline any longer to handle the tremendous risk/reward freedom it gives us.  Citizens cannot control themselves and so want government to do it for us.  Therefore we as a nation are throwing away that which made us the strongest, richest and to masses of people around the world, the most desirable nation on earth in which to live. And close to a majority of citizens are not even aware that they are discarding personal freedom, safety and prosperity.

Unless we have a massive revival of the nation's foundational values among citizens we are on a trajectory to dictatorship, whether passively (like Dave's frog) or by violence.  Should the right prevail in a revolution, what are the odds that a man like Washington will emerge on top, who walked away from dictatorship?

Also, the left and right no longer operate by the same set of laws.  The right tends to still believe in elections and law while the left uses law and elections only to gain control and serve their ends, and totally abandons any pretense of obeying law when it achieves their purpose.  One lesser sample, besides the ongoing attempt to undo the last presidential election:  California is a sanctuary STATE that does not enforce federal law, and actually aids illegals to evade the law and its enforcement agents. 

riverboss

I couldn't agree more! It's time to get this country back on track, screw political correctness MAGA.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk