• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

And that there is the truest of the true :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"All intelligent thoughts have already been thought; what is necessary is only to try to think them again." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on August 05, 2010, 08:01:45 AM
"All intelligent thoughts have already been thought;

Oh no they ain't. :nono:

coyote101

Quote from: pitw on August 05, 2010, 08:04:16 AM

You're not the first one to think that!
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"A person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed." - Bennett Cerf
NRA Life Member

FinsnFur

I told you guys alscalls was blessed, but noooooooo :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on August 05, 2010, 08:06:23 AM
Quote from: pitw on August 05, 2010, 08:04:16 AM

You're not the first one to think that!

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:
He got ya there Barry!!!!

coyote101

"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests." - Epictetus
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself." - Abraham Lincoln
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Don't get your knickers in a knot.  Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny." - Kathryn Carpenter
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Smack your child every day. If you don't know why - he does." - Joey Adams
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money." - W. C. Fields
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on August 14, 2010, 07:01:06 AM
"It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money." W. C. Fields-

Now that there is one to live your life by :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:.

coyote101

"Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever." - Margaret Cho
NRA Life Member

pitw

FinsnFur

Is he pickin on you Barry :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

"Here is the secret of inspiration: Tell yourself that thousands and tens of thousands of people, not very intelligent and certainly no more intelligent than the rest of us, have mastered problems as difficult as those that now baffle you." - William Feather
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"One should always play fair when one has the winning cards." - Oscar Wilde
NRA Life Member