• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

Whoa Pat, that was so deep that I couldn't get ahold of it!  :confused:  :shrug:  :wo:

cathryn

Quote from: coyote101 on February 15, 2009, 08:52:02 AM
"Resentment is like a glass of poison that a man drinks; then he sits down and waits for his enemy to die." - Unknown

too bad it isnt his enemy who will die from the resentment. its he who drinks from the cup of resentment that dies the slow death.

coyote101

Quote from: vvarmitr on February 19, 2009, 06:39:53 AM
"We should be eternally vigilant against attempts to check the expression of opinions that we loathe."  - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Whoa Pat, that was so deep that I couldn't get ahold of it!  :confused:  :shrug:  :wo:
vvarmitr,

Its a freedom of speech thing. Kind of like this:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - attributed to Voltaire

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

vvarmitr

Thanks Pat that makes a lot of sense now. :wink:

coyote101

I think we know who this one is for:

"I should, many a good day, have blown my brains out, but for the recollection that it would have given pleasure to my mother-in-law; and, even then, if I could have been certain to haunt her - but I won't dwell upon these trifling family matters" - Lord Byron
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
Yeah but it could also be any one of us :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Quote"I should, many a good day, have blown my brains out, but for the recollection that it would have given pleasure to my mother-in-law; and, even then, if I could have been certain to haunt her - but I won't dwell upon these trifling family matters" - Lord Byron

Hmmmmm :wo: is that a pen name for Bill Groves?

coyote101

"You may be a redneck if... you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education." - Jeff Foxworthy
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There is no refuge from memory and remorse in this world. The spirits of our foolish deeds haunt us, with or without repentance." - Gilbert Parker
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." - Aristotle
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"No people in history have ever survived who thought they could protect their freedom by making themselves inoffensive to their enemies." - Dean Acheson
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

Very true.   But the problem we have today is our leaders won't admit that we have enemies.   

coyote101

"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." - Plutarch
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis." - Margaret Bonnano
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"While we try to teach our children all about life; Our children teach us what life is all about." - Angela Schwindt
NRA Life Member

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on February 27, 2009, 05:41:14 AM
"While we try to teach our children all about life; Our children teach us what life is all about." - Angela Schwindt

Smart woman that one.
I say what I think not think what I say.

coyote101

"Anyone who has spent a few nights in a tent during a storm can tell you: The world doesn't care all that much if you live or die." - Anthony Doerr
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Wishing will never be a substitute for prayer." - Ed Cole
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." - Charles A. Beard
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11