• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Some Mule deer and Antelope from Wyoming

Started by cathryn, February 27, 2008, 09:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

I spent 2 weeks in Wyoming this fall trapping and here are a few pics i got of some of their big game while i was out there. I hope you enjoy them.

a buck

cathryn

heres a buck one of the hunters from Texas killed while i wsa on the ranch. Not a bad buck but not worth 14,500.00 IMO which is what he had on him by the time he paid 10,000 for the tag at a special auction, 2000 for the priviledge to hunt the ranch and another 2500 for the buck after he killed it.

there were 4 guys on the ranch from Texas hunting and they all bagged bucks. none worth what they paid for them, imo though.

FinsnFur

There's some good hunting out there, and Muleys are great game to hunt, but I'm with you.....not for that price. :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I wish I had that kind of money.  $14,500????  Boggles my mind.  (I have a small mind and it is easily boggled)

Semp

Bob D

That's a nice buck but dang, not that kinda NICE. :whew:

matt75bronco

Thats a pretty nice buck, but definitely not worth 14, 500. For that kind of money I would expect 30" wide and some huge tines.

I have some pics of the last time I was out in Wyoming. My parents live just south of Jackson Hole. In the winter time there are big bucks walking everywhere. Near houses, and in town. But good luck findiing them during hunting season!