• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Deer

Started by Nelson, March 25, 2008, 12:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelson

I received this e-mail today.  It said these people feed the deer during the winter,
and that there are approximately 105 deer.  They also said to notice the wolves
up by the house.  I can't really tell if they're wolves or coyotes.

Nelson

I forgot to add.  This picture was taken in Eagle River, Wi.

Nelson

iahntr

I'd seen this pic somewhere else too.
I don't remember it saying anything about the wolves/coyotes in it though.
It'd be interesting if I could find it to see if they were in the one I saw before.  :shrug: :laf:
Scott

MDM

yeh i have seen this picture a few times and then one with the bucks under the trampoline is a good one to

LORDDAL

looks like theres 3 yotes watching the deer all i can say if I had been taking that photo I would of tried to zap those fellers
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Rick223

If that pic was really taken in wis. not that I would know any different but it wouldn't surprise me with the amount of snow we got last winter that they would yard up like that,....now they are probably trying to find high ground with all the flooding going on.

neat pic  :congrats:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

nailbender

I've got a friend by Hayward that does that. Feeding all the critters in the yard.  Told her she should quit it before she got bit by something.  A couple weeks later some coons were making a racket so she went out to shoo them away.  Turned around and there was a bear on her deck 5 feet away. :shck:  I don't think she's keeping a food plot in the yard anymore! :laf:

FinsnFur

The wolves were added. Thats another pic that has been floating around for a few years. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BasinBoy

Makes for easy shed hunting :biggrin:

vvarmitr

If the wolves/coyotes were addded then the two deer nearest the house were added too because they're making a a quick retreat.  :shrug: