• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

.22 Tracker with Millett Redot...

Started by nastygunz, July 13, 2008, 02:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Nice gun nastygunz. What kind of groups can you get at 25 yards????

looks to be a good rabbit and squirrel getter??
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

nastygunz

Heres my first and only 7 shots so far at 21 lasered yards, it shoots rock steady I am going to hammer the squirrel and snowshoe hare with it, I have little experience with the red dot but was very happy with my first shoot. The gun is heavy, when you shoot the dot barely even moves. The last 3 shots, 2 in the orange and one just missed. I had a 2x7 scope on it but im goin with the Redot now.

nastygunz

CCP, if your interested I was using the walmart golden bullets bulk pack, to get rid of them, i had to literally pick through and cull bullets as many of them were bent and dented and the lead was cockeyed. I have found them not worth the low price, to many misfires and culls and even had one blow out the base of the shell. I think the red dot is going to be superb at the ranges I shoot small game at. I took the scope off and mounted the redot in the field, shot the first high shot, dropped it down a bit and there she was, almost dead on with no sighting in. I had a 40 MM redot, def found i like the slimmer scope type dots like the millett better.

nastygunz

bLOODED THE GUN TODAY ON A LOUD CHATTERING GARAGE RAIDING RED SQUIRREL :yoyo: