• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

She's gotta go.

Started by Bopeye, April 09, 2008, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I didn't want to do this, but sometimes things are what they are.

I will be looking for a good home for my female Laney Girl. Laney is a registered Original Mtn. Cur. She is two years old and and a good buddy.
She listens very well and is always willing to please. She hangs within 200 yards or so and comes instantly on command. She is a buddy type dog, but not a one man type dog. Whoever is working with her is her "buddy". She has a lot of grit and is a cat killing machine.
She will make someone a good hunting companion. I will be picky about who get's Laney. She's been my buddy and feels like a member of my family so with that in mind she will only go to someone I trust will treat her well.
She's up to date on all shots and wormings.

My male, Jack, has already been placed in a home.

Shoot me a pm, email or phone call.

Here's some old pictures of her.........

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Silencer

:sad: Bop,   I dont know the circumstances and its none of my buisness but I'm very sorry you have to go through with this, I wish I could help.  I've often wondered what would I do if I lost my house and couldnt take my dog with me where I had to move..   :sad3:

Good luck man, I'll be pullin for her !!

Jeb

Hate to see her go  :shrug: :shrug:
               Jeb

FinsnFur

He told her to Bite him and she did :laf:

Bop. how old is she?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

3 Toes

Bopeye, I can't get to your profile to PM you, but this is Cal Taylor. I like the looks of that dog, and could put her to work if we can figure out a way to get her to Wyoming. I don't really need another dog, but am always looking and if she didn't fit into my herd, there are several other trappers here looking. Right now is the time we use dogs the most and a dog of that age is perfect. Let me know where you are located and we'll see if we can find a ride out here.

Bopeye

Cal,
I enjoyed talking with you today. She's yours, just gotta get the ride out there. I'll have something worked out in a day or two and I'll holler at ya. Hope she does well in Northeastern Wyoming. It's been a long time since I lived there, but I remember it being some rugged country.
I've been trying to get in touch with my uncle there in Gillette and see if he can help me out a little getting her there. He's a retired oil man himself..........the poor kind..... :eyebrownod:

alscalls

AL

FinsnFur

Hey Al, if you put that web address in your signature, you wouldn't have to type it in every time  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

AL

3 Toes

Bopeye,
For some reason I can't reply to your PM. It says I am not able to send PMs.  But anyway in reply to you, I was afraid that finding a shipping method would be tough. There is an airport in Gillette, but I'm sure that would cost far too much. It was worth a try anyhow. As for the schools here in Gillette, I didn't grow up here, but actually bounced back and forth between parents between Kaycee Wyoming and South Dakota. I have only lived in Gillette for about 8 years. 

Bopeye

I'll keep looking Cal, so don't give up yet.

You can't pm yet because you haven't hit 25 posts. The board uses the 25 post thing to protect itself and members from Spam and that sorta crap. Stick around and you'll have the 25 before ya know it.  :wink:

3 Toes

No more than I post anywhere anymore, it may take me a year to get to 25 posts! But Jims place seems like a good one and I may be able to stay out of trouble over here.  :roflmao:

paint

Bopeye,  I know your gonna be picky bout who gets her and as bad as I hate too I can use CCP as a reference, and I only live a few hours away. I'm gonna try and PM you my number and stuff.

paint

Hey Bopeye I sure do thank you and enjoyed metting you. I'll keep you updated with pics and hopefully some hunting stories. You need to come visit and we'll try to get on a coyote. :eyebrow:

CCP

Quoteand as bad as I hate too I can use CCP as a reference,

Bopeye I don't know this guy.  :shrug:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

paint

Hey CCP, since you dont know me then I guess I dont have to get you those 2 BSA scopes you been wanting. :roflmao:

CCP

Quote2 BSA scopes you been wanting.

You wish BSA   :roflmao:       Bushnell You dummy
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

3 Toes

Hey Bopeye, Any luck????