• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

i dont know what i ate BUT.......

Started by cathryn, July 08, 2009, 05:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

i sure hope i never, EVER, eat it again. my stomach is churnin so loud you can hear it across the room.

i hate to say it but its a dang good thing i bought 24 rolls of TP yesterday cause its goin fast.........  :shck: :biggrin:

all i had today was 2 pancakes and 2c sausage patties at about 10:00 and a glass of tea so i dont think thats whats causin it.i hope i aint coming downqwith a bug. theres nothing worse,imo, than being sick in the summer.the heat makes ya feel even worse.

AL.....STOP LAUGHING  :argh:

cathryn

:noway: maybe but i was kinda curious if anyone else frome near here had heard of any stomach virus going around?

im pretty sure it might be caused by the penicillin they put me on for my abcesed tooth on Monday.the Dr put me on 500mg of penicillin 4 times a day for ten days.

cathryn

ive never taken penicillin before so i dont know if diarheas a side affect or not. it isnt specifically listed as a possible side affect on the drug fact sheet, but i know some antibiotics can cause stomach upset as a side affect.

nastygunz

If it come on that quick id guess the pork might be the culprit, Dr. Nasty............. :biggrin:

KySongDog

Sounds like food poisoning to me.   :wo:

Food can go bad in a hurry in the heat of summer.  

cathryn

the sausage was frozen in patties and put right in the skillet still frozen. i cooked it and ate it soon as it was done.

i guess theres a possibility i didnt get it cooked through but i dont think so. none of the kids have diarhea so i dont know........

iahntr

I know my stomach would probably be doin
that if I ate one of those ice scream cones
ya posted !   :eyebrownod:
Scott

alscalls

I hope ya feel better.........

Her abscess is leaking!!!!!!...... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Bopeye

Sounds like you tried to eat that Bullshit Obama is spewing and it didn't agree with you. It happens to me every time I hear him talk.  :eyebrownod: :wink:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

cathryn

haha,lol.

i think i figured it out.

i got a bunch of those Bing Cherries from the store for a good price and ate like 3 handsfull earlier, im sure thats what did it.

they were good but not good enough to justify all this shit, literally  :biggrin: