• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

No wonder

Started by pitw, July 27, 2009, 07:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

Bopeye

I talked to Art (5 Shot) today Barry and he really enjoyed meeting you. You left quite the impression on him. I hope you continue to enjoy your trip around the country and be careful. Some of those yanks are plumb crazy.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Bopeye on July 29, 2009, 10:45:00 PM
Some of those yanks are plumb crazy.  :biggrin:

Bop,

I resemble that remark.

Jerry

P.S.  Go listen to some Blue Grass music to get that West Virginia song out of your head.  That way you will go back to a "real" avatar.   :wink:

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Quote from: Bopeye on July 29, 2009, 10:45:00 PM
I talked to Art (5 Shot) today Barry and he really enjoyed meeting you. You left quite the impression on him. I hope you continue to enjoy your trip around the country and be careful. Some of those yanks are plumb crazy.  :biggrin:

I'll have to agree Bop as some of these yanks even talk to me :shrug:  Met a couple guys up on a mountain cutting firewood and they took the time to show me which trees were which and then of course got to talking hunting and fishing.  Ed said he couldn't believe that these guys would tell me where to hunt and fish as he said for him to get that information from them would have taken some water boarding :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

5 SHOTS

Having read most of Barry's posts on here, I admit I did think of the guy as a hero. Then I found out he was possibly passing through. I couldn't miss out on a chance to meet him so I called work and they said sure, so I let him know and he went out of his way to stop here. I have to say pitw (Barry), is a great guy. Some of us may stereotype the Canadians thanks to a well known admin. from up there, but Barry is not anything like him. He seemed a little embarrassed to be from the same area. I was impressed before but I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed spending the day with him. The man is a wealth of knowledge and is happy to share. If anyone gets the chance to meet him they should jump on the chance.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

pitw

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on July 31, 2009, 10:04:28 PM
Having read most of Barry's posts on here, I admit I did think of the guy as a hero.
Man that was not good.  I had the wife read this and she got this far and pissed herself [Now I'm in a self imposed rampasture :argh:]

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on July 31, 2009, 10:04:28 PMThe man is a wealth of knowledge and is happy to share. 

You appear to have the terms knowledge and BS cofused. :shrug:

Thanks for the kind words and I'll do it again if allowed :innocentwhistle:

5 SHOTS

I can't wait to exchange BS stories again. If I get enough warning I will take a week of vacation next time.
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Bopeye

Aren't all wives the same Barry.  :roflmao:  Everyone else can see the good in us, but them.  :laf:

As far as comparing Barry to another well known Canadian, who is a moderator on the boards. ARE YA KIDDING ME???

Measure a man by his character, not by who he has for neighbors. He can't help that. Only way to change that is if you move, the neighbor moves or you shoot them. The third option probably isn't advisable as then you would have to move to one of those state ran facilities.  :nono:

pitw

Quote from: Bopeye on August 01, 2009, 08:46:29 AM
Aren't all wives the same Barry.  :roflmao:  Everyone else can see the good in us, but them.  :laf:

As far as comparing Barry to another well known Canadian, who is a moderator on the boards. ARE YA KIDDING ME???

Measure a man by his character, not by who he has for neighbors. He can't help that. Only way to change that is if you move, the neighbor moves or you shoot them. The third option probably isn't advisable as then you would have to move to one of those state ran facilities.  :nono:

The crimson amphibian moved to my little part of the world and I'll not leave because of trash like him.  I have however trid to make his stay a mite more unpleasant :wink:

Bopeye

Quote from: pitw on August 01, 2009, 09:10:38 AM

The crimson amphibian moved to my little part of the world and I'll not leave because of trash like him.  I have however trid to make his stay a mite more unpleasant :wink:

That's what I'm talking about. YOU DA MAN BARRY!!!  :yoyo:

pitw

Last night it was my first taste of wild turkey, Morel Mushrooms, Brocoli, cucumbers [with onions and peppers in vinegar]  ,  coleslaw and the wife picked up a rasberrie pie at a farmers market.

To top this off mt had also smoked some kokanee salmon that I dang near forgot to take a pic of before it was to late.

It was as fine a tasting food as there is and many a King would have lopped off their heads for such fine meals.  [Kings were kinda/sorta dumb that way].