• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The ABSOLUTE Funniest Thing I EVER Read on the Internet

Started by THO Game Calls, August 05, 2009, 08:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 am on Predator Monster by GZ  (aka KY) talking to another poster....

"That's a violation of the TOS"

A.G.W.
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

KySongDog

Quote from: THO Game Calls on August 05, 2009, 08:34:32 AM
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 am on Predator Monster by GZ  (aka KY) talking to another poster....

"That's a violation of the TOS"

A.G.W.

After reading the post, it looks like GZ is correct.  It might be funny as well but he is correct.   GZ requires your real name when you sign up.  The poster lied about his real name.  Looks like a violation of the TOS to me.

"I have two rules at Monster. Two very simple rules. From day one I've asked every person who signed up to post at this board to send me an email with their true and correct name. Jay you lied. You registered using another name. That's a violation of the TOS. "

I am not trying to defend Predator Monsters, just stating the facts. 

I think ya might be letting their butt plug comments get to ya a wee bit, Al.   :biggrin:

THO Game Calls

Not at all,  if they like the taste - they ought to sell real well over there.   

I thought it was funny they even HAD a TOS, but what was really funny to me was when someone put old KY's balls in a vice, he troted out the TOS Hammer.  He's known who Jay was for ages.    Everyone has.   This is more akin to the KY calling the Vaseline Slick.   

Maybe, I'll stop calling him KY and start calling him FrogZilla   That seems to fit  :roflmao:

I seriously doubt if Jay cares if they ban him from the Monster.    He has way too much class to be associated with that crew anyway.   

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

HaMeR

QuoteThis is more akin to the KY calling the Vaseline Slick.   

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11