• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Turkey Photo Contest!

Started by keekee, April 09, 2007, 05:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Ackley

jake 5'' beard , tom 10''beard and a dubble deared with like a 9 and 5 '' beard

Ididn't harvest any of them just did the calling so it's ok if they don't count
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

keekee

We are voting now, we will have a winner here real soon!

Brent

FinsnFur

I dont think Brent's going to be able to do anything with this until today or Friday since work sent him out of town.
Just didn't want ya all to think it was getting ignored or forgotten.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

We'll be waiting....... guess if we're not willing to eat yote, we shouldn't expect his family to have to...... so as long as it's work, and he ain't out there having fun  :nofgr:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

HaMeR

Well my vote goes out to Stu!!  :thumb2:

I know what he went thru for that 1st bird!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

keekee

OK guys here are the winners! I got sent out of town for work at the last min, and did not have no e-net connection there ( that sucked! ) I was forced to be bored and drink some cold Bud Lights every eve though! :eyebrownod: Not much else to do!

Anyway, they were all great pictures and very hard to judge for sure. You guys killed some nice birds this year! Congrads to all of you! :highclap: After we all got the chance to vote here are the winners!

So here we go!

1st place goes to....................Cb223!!!!!!!!!

2nd plce goes to........................ Semp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And  3rd place goes to................Statelinerut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrads to everyone who took a nice bird this year and THANKS goes out to everyone for posting up some nice pictures and sharing your spring season with us here at FnF!

You guys that won just send me over a PM with you name and address and I will get the prizes out to you all ASAP! :biggrin:

Stu! I haft to say congrads to you one more time! You hung in there and done some fine hunting this spring! And thanks for posting everything here for us to read! It was great being able to almost be right there with you! Again Congrads!  :biggrin:

Brent

studabaka

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats to the winners. Well deserved!! CB223, That there is a great pic. Hope your puttin a frame on it and puttin on the wall!
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Way to go.  I have to agree that CB223's picture was excellent.  It looks like it should be on the cover of some Turkey magazine.

Jerry

HaMeR

Those are some nice photos you guys got. As well as the birds. Congrats on winning the top spots fellas!!  :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Good deal  :congrats: congrats gentlemen and thanks to all for sharing your stories and/or pics for the contest  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

desert dog

Nice photos and what a great contest!!!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Nelson

Way to go everybody!!!    :yoyo:    Great photos, turkeys, and stories.  It was great reading.   :congrats:

Nelson

KySongDog

WOW!! Those were great pics by cb223 and statelinerut!  I am just tickled I even got considered let alone 2nd place!   :shck:

MANY THANKS to Brent for sponsoring the contest!   :yoyo:   :highclap:

Johnny

cb223

Congratulations to all the winners.

Glad you guys enjoyed the picture.

Thanks Brent for putting the contest together.
CHAD

keekee

You all are very welcome! But you all killed the turkeys, took the pic's and posted the story's! All I did was put it together! You all deserve the thanks! :biggrin:

Brent

statelinerut

Wow. I am honored even to be selected in the midst of all of the great photos in this contest. Thanks. And thank you Brent for putting on the contest.

Lee
Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.

-- Ronald Reagan

awh

Good job guys. Great stories and pics.  :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Silencer