• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What is this? 6-9

Started by remrogers, June 09, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

remrogers

remrogers

Should have mentioned that it is about eight to ten inches in length.

remrogers

People writing letters back home........

FinsnFur

Where do you get these things? I'm loving this game. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Not sure how far back it would go but, but based on your last hint, I'm going to say a carrying case with a fountain pen in it... and the square thing could be the ink well???
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Okanagan

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 11, 2018, 10:20:52 PM
Not sure how far back it would go but, but based on your last hint, I'm going to say a carrying case with a fountain pen in it... and the square thing could be the ink well???

Looks like a good guess to me, but I'd say that it is a pre-plastic Pez dispenser!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Okanagan on June 12, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
Quote from: FinsnFur on June 11, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

Looks like a good guess to me, but I'd say that it is a pre-plastic Pez dispenser!

:alscalls:     :alscalls:     :alscalls:

remrogers

That is the original fountain pen. The long tube contains the quill and the small square box contains the ink.

I've got a lot more items we can look into. Am on vacation, so will be Wednesday before I can post a new one. If anyone can tell me how to copy and paaste without the use of a mouse I could start a new one tonight.

bambam

Have a great vacation Rem !!!

FinsnFur

I dont think you can copy and paste without your mouse. You have to highlight what you want to be copied by holding the left mouse button down and dragging it over what you want copied before releasing the button.
If your on a laptop with a touch pad you have to press the pad with one finger and then with another finger on the other hand drag the cursor over what you want copied.
If you are doing it from a cell phone, you have to hold your finger on the text you want copied. It's call a long press. Then the copy tools pop up. Usually has some tools like an ending point and a beginning point that you can drag around to where you want to start copying and end copying. Once in place, you tap the "copy" button which is floating on the screen during all this when you long press.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

remrogers

Can't seem to get the paste action completed. Guess it will have to wait until Wednesday.