• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Playing around

Started by awh, July 14, 2007, 11:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Well me and the Camster went to town last night and picked up some items that we were needing to get the traps ready. While there we found a couple of live traps on sale and decided to get tehm and play a little bit.
We set one at the ponds and a smaller one in the yard. This morning Cam was out of the bed at sunup I do believe. He woke me up to tell me his small trap had been thrown but nothing was in it. SO we eat and go over to the ponds. WE had placed some rabbit livers & hearts in it that we freeze to use for the snapping turtles.

Here is what the livers and heart got.

Cam was tickled to death and is wanting season to get here fast now. He talked 90 miles a minute the whole time we were letting the posum go and I think each different animal he gets helps him learn that much more.

The wife also could not believe we caught something the first time we tried. Maybe now  the fish food bill will come down at the ponds? LOL
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

I was sure that the last picture would be Cam with his new pet at home.    :eyebrownod:

Jerry

keekee

FinsnFur

I can't believe how much hair those things got down there.  :confused: Our's look as hairy as a pig  :shrug:

Nice catch guys
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Hey Jim,

Pigs have silk not hair.  Remember that old saying about making a silk purse out of a sow's ear?   :shck:

Jerry

FinsnFur

Actually I do...but it still aint silk  :nono:  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Probably looks better cause it's closer to home...... after all..... they are actually 'Virginia Opossums'.... they probably have sent the ugly ones packing ...... and probably the uglier the further  :shck:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Oh  :sneer: So it's like getting divorced.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Nelson

Nice catch Cam and AWH.

:yoyo:      :highclap:

Nelson

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Yeap, Cam sent him packing and laughed the whole time at how slow he ran...LOL

Last night we joined the Virginia Trappers Association. All the guys and gals at the meeting were very nice and all willing to show us some tricks. Now we are just waiting on fall to get here so we can get out and paly :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 14, 2007, 01:53:37 PM
I was sure that the last picture would be Cam with his new pet at home.    :eyebrownod:

Jerry

Nope. No-way. No. Never. Negative. Ain't going to happen.

Hawks Feather

"Nope. No-way. No. Never. Negative. Ain't going to happen."

I have heard "stories" like this before.  You better start building pens for the new pets.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry

awh

He's already asked Jerry... :rolleye: But I can't get him to understand .......the word NO.