• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Great American Outdoor Show Harrisburg, PA

Started by KySongDog, January 09, 2014, 02:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

February 1 - 9, 2014

This looks like a great show to attend.   Too bad it is too far away for me.

Great American Outdoor Show

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

nastygunz

My sister just told me that her and her husband both work about a half a mile away from there!

redlaw

This will be a great show. The show used to be known as the "PA Sportsman's show" and always drew huge crowds and wonderful outfitters, sportsmen etc. I been going for the past 10 years or so. last year, the show organizer took a anti 2cnd amendment stance, banning guns from the show and everyone pulled out, and the show was cancelled. The show organizer was removed, the NRA was the winning bidder for the annual show and this is the first year. I am so looking forward to this show. History is being made here.

I highly recommend attending if you have the time. I hooked up with 3 trips over the 10yrs I attended, was never disappointed with any of the outfitters I booked with, had great times and great results. All fishing outfitters.

Dale

I may just stick around a couple extra days and go this year just to see what happens... got a good feeling about the NRA being behind it now...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

Dale

went to the show on Monday 2/3/14, a lot of snow kept the majority of the wussies away... bought to much stuff, boots, new phone, night hunting gear... was well planned out and had everything you'd expect of a show of this type and size...
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...