Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sounds like your doing just fine.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

As usual in recent years, I enjoy hunting stories from kids and grand-kids more than I hunt my self.   Code missed a plus 50 yard shot at a bull elk, then killed a Canada goose at 65 yards, all legal with goose stamp and open bow season.  He has sneaked on several bulls and passed what he considered poor shots at two bulls, one of them frontal at 45 yards.  The bull he shot at was quartering away, looking at him and he said that it ducked the arrow.   

He found a big blacktail buck that he saw once.  He has passed several small bucks and several legal does while trying for the big buck but now is ready to shoot any legal deer if he gets another chance.

I have killed one grouse and picked three pies worth of huckleberries while pretending to hunt deer.  Last Friday night we had 22 extended family members in the stands for a high school football game where I had three grandsons on the field. 
The Tailgate / Re: Wildfires burning up British Columbia
« Last post by pitw on Yesterday at 08:14:52 PM »
You probably get some rain there.
« Last post by nastygunz on Yesterday at 07:45:21 PM »
 I wonder why we never get any fires like that, it is like 95% forested here.
« Last post by Okanagan on Yesterday at 03:33:31 PM »
Cold rain here and a cold front passing over most of southern British Columbia, with snow at higher elevations.  The Hanceville/Riske Creek fire that started on July 7  and burned my friend's house was contained two days ago.  Province wide emergency status ended yesterday.  Some fires are still going but the cold and rain in some areas is helping.  What a summer!

Fishing Equipment / Re: Added a little upgrade on the kayak...
« Last post by Hawks Feather on Yesterday at 09:48:59 AM »
I just can't convince my wife I am worth $50,000 for a boat.   :biggrin:

But if you have a life insurance policy she might have a $50,000 boat when she cashes in your policy.  See, it is just how you look at things.   :wo:

Jerry
Fishing Equipment / Re: Added a little upgrade on the kayak...
« Last post by centerfire_223 on Yesterday at 05:46:59 AM »
I just can't convince my wife I am worth $50,000 for a boat.   :biggrin:
Non Hunting/Fishing Photos / Re: Whats inside a Beaver house
« Last post by FinsnFur on September 16, 2017, 08:34:46 AM »
Jerry  :alscalls: lol
« Last post by Hawks Feather on September 15, 2017, 10:16:39 PM »
It was a very BIG beaver opening.  I mean it was big enough for that man to climb in.

Jerry
« Last post by Todd Rahm on September 15, 2017, 10:55:40 AM »
I'm with Jerry!! Figured more adult humor then educational.   :biggrin: Cool none the less.  :congrats:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10