• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One for me!

Started by Yotehntr, April 11, 2010, 08:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

My gawd you sure do a good job on those. They look just like glass when your done :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

your making me drool   very nice call Brad, are you sure thats not mine :shrug:

Todd Rahm

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

John_NY

Sure is pretty. That ivory sure sets it off.

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

pitw

Mine, mine, mine and oh gosh that is beautiful no matter if the battery is going dead on this thing or not :bowingsmilie:.  Remember what else we talked about eh :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

Another real Beauty Brad !!  :yoyo: :bowingsmilie: :congrats:
Scott

BigB

Awesome stuff Brad!  Are you sure you want to keep that one to yourself?  :eyebrow:

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Yotehntr

Thanks guys! I've been meaning to make one of those (for me) for a while.  Never quite get over the smell of ivory though... horn ain't so bad anymore. lol  You know when you're getting a filling ground out.... and that terrible odor hits?  Yep that smell permeates the garage for a while every time!  :puke:   

Coulter

I can assure you that call would look much better on my lanyard. Very nice Brad! :yoyo: :yoyo:

Steve

Hawks Feather

That is another great looking call and just the thought of the smell will keep me from ever trying to do any Hippo work.

Jerry

Yotehntr

Thanks Steve! ...  :laf:  It really caught me off guard Jerry...realized real quick that I'd smelled that before! lol

COYOTE INC

That is a Gorgeous Call and you are right Jerry, that Hippo must smell like crap.  Do you seal it after Yotehntr to eliminate any smells when you are done working on it?

Yotehntr

Thank you Tyson, yes I use CA (super glue) inside and out on both the barrel and the mouth piece.  From what I've read it (CA) turns into a super hard scratch resistant plastic.  I actually use a metal polish to bring out the gloss.