• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase - J.B. Calls (John_NY)

Started by John_NY, August 31, 2010, 04:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

That's nice country down there Silencer. We call them Saratoga  people southerners. It's a 3  1/2 hour drive down there.  :alscalls:  If dad took my mother on a 25 mile north picnic I'd be Canadian eh? 

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

John_NY

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

vvarmitr

Good bio John.

So you took the backside of the sandpaper & scorched the cherry. I'd like to see how that turned out* in real life so pick my name to win my call. :biggrin:

*No pun intended.  :innocentwhistle:

John_NY

Yeah that's how I do it. It's hard to get a picture that shows it. they always look black in the pictures. If I was better with a camera you could see it.

John

vvarmitr

John_NY

Glen is doing the drawing. You haven't been giving him a hard time have ya?   :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:   

John

vvarmitr

You mean my wonderful bestest friend,  :bowingsmilie: Glen is doing the drawing?  :eyebrow:
That reminds me ... I haven't taken him & Diane out to dinner for a while.  :wo:

John_NY

You're too late. He's in on the lose weight thread so that won't work.  :alscalls: 

John

HaMeR

:laf:

You guys can post all you want in here & you're still only getting one name in the hat!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

John_NY

You're signature line just reminded me Glen. If the winner "reminds" me Ill toss a J.B.Call window decal in the box if they want one.

John

HaMeR

:yoyo:  Upping the ante eh?? Sweet!!  :biggrin:

And Thank You very much!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nailbender

John_NY

LORDDAL

really nice Bio and a great looking call there John
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

John_NY

coyotehunter_1

John,
I wanted to say thanks for doing the showcase, it looks like someone here will get a fine hand call. :highclap:  :yoyo:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

weedwalker

Great write up John. And an awesome looking call too. :yoyo: