• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Raffle! Cabelas Gift Card

Started by Dave, October 06, 2013, 08:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I know we all feel the same about Jim's Life Changing Events post and would like to somehow express our concern and maybe help in some sort of way.  Since we are spread out all over the country it's tough to try and help out a 'family' member the way you would if they were within driving distance.  HuntnCarve has his auction going and I thought I'd try to raise enough here to provide them a trip up and back to Green Bay. 

I'm raffling off a $100 Cabelas gift card with the proceeds going toward funding one of those weekends.

I am hoping to sell 10 raffle chances at $30 apiece and then allow Pennsylvania's daily number pick the winner once the tenth chance is sold.

Whoever is game, respond here and pick the set of 100 numbers you'd like.  You can pick any set from 0 to 9, with 0 representing 000 to 099, 1 representing 100 to 199, etc. to 9 representing 900 to 999.

And Jim, I hope you don't mind as we need to do something to show our support in your family's time of grief and pain.

nailbender

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

JohnP

Well I wanted #3 but Jerry took it, then I thought about #7 and Pat took it, thought I'd be safe with 6 but it's gone also.  So I better hurry and take number 5.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

FinsnFur

Actually I do mind Dave. My youngest has been hounding me to take her back up the weekend of the 11th so she can do homecoming with her school friends up there.
Were going... I promised her way back when, but I've been cringing at the thought and griping everyday about how much it's going to cost me, and now she's offering to give up her birthday to make this trip. :doh2:

She seen this and now I dont have anything to gripe about. I showed it to her and she was trying to respond to me showing her while she reads it...she's like..."arrrrrre youuuuuuu serrrrrrioussssss?

You guys are too much. I dont even know what to say except I feel like a welfare case. But an appreciative one. :wink:
Thanks guys.

Ok, now Kristee's gloating :doh2: :iroll:
:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Nice guys!
0, 1, 2, 8 and 9 are still available.

HuntnCarve

Dave, put me down for number 8

HuntnCarve
Dave

FOsteology

Okanagan

iahntr

I'm number 1 !  :biggrin:
I just got on here, so sorry if I missed it,
how we doin the payment ? 
Scott

Dave

Just want to say thanks to all you guys for participating.

Here is the website for the PA lottery:
http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Games/Daily-Number
Whatever number is drawn tomorrow night will win the $100 Cabelas card. 

Just to let you know, PA has an afternoon drawing, and then an evening  (7 pm) drawing.  We will use the 7 pm drawing, on Wednesday the 9th.  The first ball of the three balls drawn will be the winner!

I won't be able to check until later in the evening, but I will check, announce, and PM the winner.

Thanks again!

Dave

HuntnCarve!
- who picked the eights for tonight's PA lottery drawing!  The evening daily number was 852.   :highclap:

Thanks again for playing.

FinsnFur

Congrats HuntnCarve! :congrats:
I want to say thanks myself for all you guys doing what your doing.
As mentioned before, this is definitely not what I expected when I filled you all in with my post. In a certain sort of way I wish I wouldn't have made that post. There's not a lot of pride to be had in a situation like this, especially when it's gets recognized and exposed.
You guys teaming up and doing the things your doing on this forum speaks volumes about each and every one of you and what we have here.
Yeah I'm embarrassed, but I've never felt so grateful.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Congratulations HuntNCarve.  Hopefully you bought some lottery tickets and had all the numbers on that too.

Jerry

Okanagan

Yes!  Congratulations!    That was fun.  I was thinking about how to do something and Dave up and did something.

KySongDog

Dammit!  I didn't win again!   Another Rigged contest!    :argh:

Oh well, congrats to HuntNCarve!    :congrats:   And to all the participants too!  But beware.  I'm gonna practice my lottery number pickin' skills and be ready the next time.       :alscalls:

HuntnCarve

Thanks everyone!  And Thank you Dave! 

Jerry, I only wish I had put money on that daily number.  I guess the saying is true?  "Even a Blind pig finds an acorn."   :laf: :laf:

Thanks again!

HuntnCarve
Dave

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing