• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

It can happen fast

Started by brodieross, January 09, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

What state are you in ? I can empathize with the cold weather and snow ha ha.  When it gets really cold the snow squeaks like Styrofoam when you walk on it.  That's how we used to call Red Fox in back in the day😇

brodieross

Quote from: nastygunz on January 10, 2017, 08:01:09 PM
What state are you in ? I can empathize with the cold weather and snow ha ha.  When it gets really cold the snow squeaks like Styrofoam when you walk on it.  That's how we used to call Red Fox in back in the day😇
I'm actually in Ontario Canada! Haha yep pretty noisy

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

bambam

congrats on getting the coyote, but would just like to say that although anyone who has hunted more than a few times has wounded an animal, myself included, I would NEVER post a video on the world -wide web  for all the world to see. I understand you are young and probably think the world is interested in your every move during the day, which they really aren't, in spite of what book face and tweeter may tell you, but the fact is that every video like this that is posted is one more bit of ammunition for anti hunters to use against us to legislate away our freedom.
  Congrats again on getting the yote, but please use common sense when posting pics or videos that will most certainly at one time or another be used against us.

brodieross

Quote from: bambam on January 10, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

congrats on getting the coyote, but would just like to say that although anyone who has hunted more than a few times has wounded an animal, myself included, I would NEVER post a video on the world -wide web  for all the world to see. I understand you are young and probably think the world is interested in your every move during the day, which they really aren't, in spite of what book face and tweeter may tell you, but the fact is that every video like this that is posted is one more bit of ammunition for anti hunters to use against us to legislate away our freedom.
  Congrats again on getting the yote, but please use common sense when posting pics or videos that will most certainly at one time or another be used against us.
I understand the coyote didn't drop instantly, but I did hit it in the lungs the first shot and he was dead within 30 seconds of that first shot, I wouldn't say he was wounded, he would have died if I didn't shoot him a second time but I wanted to make it as quick as possible. I don't know if you're familiar with foxbang technology but that's the coyote in the distress sound being made by my caller due to this feature when the coyote was shot, not the coyote. I realize for the most part the world doesn't care, thanks. Just so you know, I think about that every time I make a post and with this kill it's not as clean as I would like it to be, but I still believe it's ethical so I decided to post it. Thanks for your comment.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: Okanagan on January 10, 2017, 05:32:07 PM
Yeah, that movement caught my eye the first time through so I replayed it thinking that it might be another coyote, but the movement I can see at that time point is a car.  I watched it through again watching the background for another coyote.  I didn't see any but could have missed something.

Nah, you didn't miss anything. I was just messin' with Jimbo.   :laf:

trailtwister

I feel the same way about still pictures of dead coyotes and others laying in the bloody snow with their tongues hanging out for all the tree huggers to see and try to build a anti hunting case out of.

See these pictures they say, all they are interested in is killing animals for sport.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.