• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ohio State's Big Win

Started by JohnP, December 03, 2017, 08:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Congratulations to all you Buckeye fans on your BIG win over the Wolverines last night.  Marge and I enjoyed the game, so much better than the NFL.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bambam

Be interesting to see if Ohio State or Alabama make the playoff.

Hawks Feather

Thanks John.   They did play better in the first half than the second, but it is a game of four quarters.  Like you I have been enjoying college football and haven't watched my first NFL game this year.

The selection is over and OSU ended up #5.  I don't really have a problem (as much as I would have enjoyed seeing OSU in the final four)  with that since Alabama is a very good team. 

Jerry

HaMeR

I got tired of watching the Ohio State barretts back when Iowa blew them out & exposed him significantly. OSU finished too high at 5 since Penn State & Wisconsin essentially beat them selves. The play calling is atrocious at best. Had they ran the damn ball all year they would be undefeated AND #2/3 right now.

Hey Jim-- Wisconsin beat themselves with bad tackling & secondary play. They looked confused at times with their safeties against the speed. Great game they should have won.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11