• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hawk

Started by Todd Rahm, August 21, 2006, 01:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Ok Hawk, seen ya signed up. Lets see those calls.

And welcome aboard,
Todd

Hawks Feather

Just got back from a little vacation in Alaska.  I plan to spend some time on the lathe the next few days and will try to get something posted.

Hawk

FinsnFur

Welcome to the site Hawk :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

What ya came all the way up here and didn't let anyone know? Shucks, I could have met ya for lunch or sumtin.

Where'd ya go in the big state and I hope ya had a good time.

Todd

Hawks Feather

My wife and I had a great time, but felt like "one armed paper hangers" with the schedule.  We did the Princess tour that started in Fairbanks, Denali, Talkeetna, Whittier, and then the ship to Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Vancouver.  Eleven days was not enough, but we did get to see lots of places.  The food on the ship was WAY too good, so now I need to do a few "push ups" away from the table.  It was our last state to visit and our first cruise, so we enjoyed ourself.  Alaska being as small as it is I am sure that I probably went right past your front door.   :hahaha:   Or at least I was within a couple thousand miles of your front door.

Hawk

Todd Rahm

Actually ya drove by with in 5 miles. I live just a little ways out side Wasilla. 

11 days isn't much time to really sit back and enjoy yourself when your on a whirl wind likle you were. Heck ya about the closest I could have got to ya on the schedule, would be to stand on the side of the highway and wave at your tour bus when it flies by.  :biggrin:

Its an addictive state for sure though and very perty.

keekee

Hey Hawk!!!! Good to see ya! Welcome!

Folks old Hawk here is a good fella and makes a heck of a call!

Brent

Brad H

First of all, good to see you here Hawk.

Looking forward to seeing your work here.

And secondly, I will have a very beautiful howler to sell here in a about a week and a half.

So stay tuned!

Brad

CCP

Good to see you HAWK get them pics up!! I have not seen a new call from you in a while.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Rick223

Welcome Hawk glad to have ya here. :yoyo:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle