• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

List your top five Foxpro sounds

Started by ErictheRed, June 22, 2007, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErictheRed

I have been thinking about getting a foxpro.

What are your top 5 distress sounds?  I know you can get more, but I figure if I asked for only 5 I would get a lot more and still make it easy to keep track of.

i don't really mean what YOU think sounds best, but what have you had the best luck with?

bigben

personally.  i like the bird sounds in the east for the fox.

blue jay distress
screamin blue jay distress
the red fox rally is nice

the coon sounds are also good

there are too many to list but I do wish that they would make a better grey fox pup distress. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

ErictheRed

Does anyone else have any suggustions?  I though I would get more imput. :shrug:

Mallardsr

DSG cottontail, and foxpros woody pecker LOL

keekee

Most of the time we run our own sounds but if we dont.....

Aggressive Jack
Luck Bird
Lightning Jack

Would be my top three.

Brent

Silencer

QuoteI do wish that they would make a better grey fox pup distress.

I second that, is there a way to load up JS grey fox pup distress on the new fx5's ?? 
That would be sweet if its possible.

We should have the new fx5 within a week or so.  I'm not too familiar with what the newer caller will do.

Vic

bigben

I copied the sound from my preymaster to my computer and put it into mp3 format and then put in on my fx5.  I think the cd's with the sound are hard to come by.  if you go to western rivers there is a grey fox distress that sounds just like it.  I am not sure if they found the same fox to do theres but it is identicale.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

ohiobob

My FAVORITE SOUND has to be of the "nightie" hittin the floor  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

awh

:eyebrownod:...I like the way ya think Bob. But if you was to put that on an E-caller you'd have every hunter in the woods walking at ya at the same time. :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

ohiobob

Danny
Thanks for bringing me back to reality  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I was ALWAYS TOLD ,,be careful what you wish for because you may just get it !!!
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

ErictheRed

So do ya'll use bird distress or rabbit distress more? :confused:

What about rodent squeeks?

keekee

I run allot of bird distress. Just as much or maybe more than rabbit sounds.

You can get the JS sound CD from allpredatorcalls.com and down load the JS Grey Fox right to you FX5, you can also record and put your own hand call sounds on your FX5, and even ACDC "hells Bells" Ozzy " Crazy Train"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Silencer

QuoteYou can get the JS sound CD from allpredatorcalls.com and down load the JS Grey Fox right to you FX5

TYVM Brent, That's what we'll do !!

ErictheRed

Quoteand even ACDC "hells Bells" Ozzy " Crazy Train"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a .223 big enough for the predators you call in using those sounds? :confused:

keekee

Not always.....LOL..... we use 22-250's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Brent