• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Custom Call collections

Started by FinsnFur, September 03, 2006, 03:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Let's see some photos from those of you that collect Custom Calls from various makers. I know there's got to be some pretty big collections out there.

Todd, you might have to take a couple panoramic shots of yours :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

I might have one or two somewhere?  :confused:

FinsnFur

What's matta?   You guys act like your collections are a secret.

I don't have many but here they are;

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

bigben

i do not have a picture of all my calls but here are the working calls(ones people use on stand)from 7 guys call bags.  I have pretty much tripled my calls this summer.  I have the following

Ernie wilson 2 distress and one howler
arky yoter kat kaller dogey duper ozark mtn howler screamin demon
critterbuster game calls critter kazoo and a howler
THO two open reeds.  one cocobolo and one smoke acrylic.
I bought pretty much the above since january.  I also have a bunch of production calls. 

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rick223

Omg bigben thats alot of calls but I think you need a few more. :biggrin:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

I will start taking a few pic's and posting! May take a few weeks to get them all, I am guessing around 200 plus calls all togeather, predator and turkey calls.I need some pic's of all them anyway!

Brent

Rick223

Oh boy I think I have about 5 calls :shrug:
But they work. :biggrin:
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Todd Rahm

Hey Jim, ya got some nice calls there. Care to part with the two blue ones on the left.  :confused: :innocentwhistle:

Ben thats a pile of calls ya got there, and enough foxpro cash to finance a small coyote militia.   :shck:

straycat

Well if this works,these are my collection so far. Not a very good pic,need a camera.I have only been collecting about 2 years so don't have many. :argh:                                                                                                                                                                           

The ones on top,except the three in front and the two howlers,are ones I made. Guess they don't count since I'm not an expert !   :innocentwhistle:   Hope to build it up over the next few months. Straycat
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

straycat

Mine.....................Maybe  :confused:

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

bigben

those are from 7 guys call boxs.  the three on the right are one fellas though.  I wish I had the money that was layin on the table
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Todd Rahm

Stray your pics a little small but it appears ya have osme nice calls in the collection.  :congrats: If your refering to the second picture as calls you made? The laminated call looks to be cut at an angle giving the spin a twist look? If so nice touch. Looks good.

straycat

Yes Todd,those are small pics with a bad camera.  :argh:   Also yes the second picture is ones I made,the laminated one was one of the first,has a slight angle cut but not on purpose.  :innocentwhistle:  I'll try to get better pictures later.Thanks for the comments.

FinsnFur

I can't part with em Todd, but you should be able to tell who I got them from in this photo. Look him up.

They came with a pretty good price tag but their my favorites.

By the way, I think I just invented the ultimate illuminated photo box, redneck style. I put the calls in my igloo Playmate cooler and pointed the pocket l.e.d. light on em  :eyebrownod:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Oh Jim give me some credit.  :wink: I know exactly when, where, and how much you got them for. I keep good notes on calls of intrest. I didn't have the funds at the time but recall them being the only blue set made.  :shck: Nice additional picture by the way.

I figured I was better to ask for that one then risk a move for the custom Willketchum call ya got there.  :innocentwhistle: But if'n ya want to part with that one instead?  :wo:

Well Stray ya ought to figure out how ya made that mistake. As for now its the only predator call I recall seeing like that, and that twist has a lot nicer look then a strait spun laminated call.  :wink:

Edited do to: When using the seek and distry typing method, try not to seek with the right finger, and distroy with the lef t finger.  :madd:

FinsnFur

Dang dude!! :shck:

Your are UP on these pups aint ya? I had to look out my window to make sure you weren't peakin in.  :whew:

What did I pay for the blue duel? I wanna say $40 bucks, but I can't remember if that was for one or the pair.
I'm not going to sell em, so be honest if you remember :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bob D

Todd Rahm

You didn't look in the closet.  :roflmao:  Jim I don't have my notes here at work  :innocentwhistle: but it was either $80 or $85 for the set, not quite a year agao. At $40 I would have sold a kids bicycle for the set.  :biggrin:

What about the engraved Wilketchum  :biggrin:

Hey Bob nice calls ya got there!

FinsnFur

That one's Toooooooo custom, you dont want it.

Quit tryin to buy my calls, and keep an eye on that freak in cell #6. His socks are full of dirt.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers