• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL Thanks and info!

Started by keekee, February 04, 2008, 05:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Well it was a blast seeing all you guys again! And I had a blast hunting with some of you guys! But I can say the same for hunting the TN side of the LBL! I think I will go back to the KY side were I belong!...lol

It was good to see some old friends and some new ones, man I love this hunt!

If my count is right I came up with 38 this year!

Special thanks goes out to every one who stepped up and donated prizes! Everyone left with two prizes each and some got three! All of this was possible by you guys!

Stu
THO Calls
Chet
Troy Walters
Dirty Dog
Bill Grove
Bopeye
Jimmy in Ky
Kee's Productions/Kee's Custom Calls/Brent
Regie
Rich Baxter/ CCP
Stray Cat
Jim Champion/FNF
Jerry Honestly
Hawks Feather calls/ Jerry
Brad Gainey

If I missed anyone PLEASE  shoot me a PM and I will add to the list!

The Chili dinner was great! Thanks to all you guys for the dinner, it was possible threw your guys donations! And the lady at the restaurant was great! Thanks to her for opening up for us all!

We even had some guys that found out about the hunt from a KY hunting forum show up! That's was cool!

All and all it was a great time and I really enjoyed seeing and talking to you guys! This is my favorite hunt of the year!

Thanks to all you guys for coming! :yoyo:

I am back on the road again now and wont be around much till Friday, maybe Thursday night, then gone again till Monday. I will post some pic's when I get back home next week.

Brent

FinsnFur

A big DITTO :eyebrownod:
It sucks having to ask for things to give away.  And it's tough to make sure that everyone that contributes gets the gratification that they deserve.

What makes it so fun for everyone is that there is no monetary gain. The things contributed are simply donated and never resold in the form of tickets like other hunts.

A big thank you from myself, to the folks listed above, for the contributions they made to this years hunt. It may seem like something not much needed since were not raising money or anything, but you need to know it is very very much appreciated. Thank you very much, all of you. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

DirtyDog

Thanks to everyone else who donated..........

I myself donated 2 of my lanyards. It is my way to say thank you all, for all the help and support that I have gotten in my quest to get my first coyote and bobcat. I really appreciate the camaraderie that I have shared with you all.

Thank You All!!!!!    :yoyo:  :yoyo:  :yoyo:

coyote101

Many many thanks guys.  It was very much appreciated. :congrats:

This is a great bunch of folks and us new guys were welcomed like we'd been coming for years.

Its too bad everyone couldn't make it.  Maybe next year.

Pat

A few more pics:

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Thanks to everyone who donated!   :bowingsmilie:

Semp